Woody's Shoot N Snore

I wanna know NOW!!!!:D

Otherwise I will use the 625 again and really put you guys to shame.

Remember, last time I was the first shooter (RE Guinea Pig) and was just trying to figure out what was going on.

OK that does it, I'm ordering more ball and using the revolver. YOu guys would have had a chance but now no mercy!!!:mad:

The verdict is in..........

O.K. I feel that since FlyinGN came in second(sorry, I mean third) and is opposed to them that you can't use any optical devices. Only iron sights are approved for the three competitions.

(how do you like the way I put the blame on FlyinGn:D ;) :p )

Last edited:
yea.. Cock eyed Chad. Sure I remember.. You have a good point there Ray.. To be fair he has to get the 'Chad' treatment like I did last time.. :eek:

Heh heh, Geoff is running scared. :p

I think I'll be using the SIG P239 for police qual, SIG P220 for pin shoot, and I haven't decided for the rope shoot yet (probably P239). I don't have any optical sights.

Just ordered more S&B Used that last time in the 625.

Say your prayers Flyin GN, you gonna need em.

I was going to bring my 1911's but now it will be revolvers.

Better practice hard, real hard.

I think to make this more sporting, that only one pistol can be used for all 3 competitions. What do you think about that?? Quantrill

Ah HA!!!

I have documentation that you guys are trying to cheat right here on good ol' TFL.

Keep talkin your poo poo, it won't get you any hits.

I smell conspiracy here.

I was gonna use my 10mm 1911 for the pins, but since Mr Crybaby GN (Who came in THIRD last time) made an issue of my sights I won't. :p

625 for everything.

Except that rigged "Rope a Dope Shoot" with the nylon reinforced clothesline:rolleyes:

heh heh..
Im jus joking Geoff. I really don't care if I win. Its just great having fun.. I really don't care what sights you use.. Honestly..
Let Geoff use whatever sights he wants to Ray.. I have no issues with what he wants to use.. :)

Frank

Quantrill, from what I heard about the last shoot there's a problem using one gun for everything. You need a fast bullet (like 9mm) for the rope shoot, but a heavy bullet (like .45) for the pin shoot.

We gotta get all the trash-talking out of the way now so we can just have fun at the shoot. ;)

Seting the record straight........

Quantril,
You can use any gun you want for the Rope & Pin shoot but for the Police Qual you must use a caliber that is in use by a police dept. I believe that covers everything from a minimum of a .38 to a maximum of a.45. If I stand corrected please tell me. It's good to see friendly sparing amungst fellow TFLers. For those who haven't figured it out and are just lurking, everything said above is in fun and jest. THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT TIME!

Anyone who is still hesitating on comming, come on out! You will have a good time! Everybody is tense because the day is getting closer! :D

Caving in already :D

Actually the only gun I have a usable holster for is the 625.

I'll bring them all and sort it out, no doubt to be heavily abused by you folks. :D

Rovert is awfull quiet, where is he? Out practicing with his Kimber or some other new acquisition? :p

Soda Pop, if some feline bites me it had better have more than nine lives:mad: Cat people!

PS Is anybody taking this stuff seriously:confused:

Back