Woody's Shoot N Snore

Welcome to "I can't make it"

As the time gets closer to D-day, people start to opt out. tick,tick,tick,tick. Who will be the next one to "call out" of this event? Will it be:

K80Geoff?(I doubt it. He would show up for a shoot even if the Lord thy God came down for the rapture).

FlyinGn?(I doubt it. He would show up. He's too interested in seeing if his "love fest machine" can kick K80Geoff's good old fashioned revolver's butt).

pdmoderator?(We have the warning post. Hopefully the fever will pass).

Stay tuned and watch this thread intensely to see who the next contestent on "I can't make it" will be. The suspense is killing me!

(Just having some fun fellas. Don't take anything to heart!):p

I'm sick too. I just got back from the doctors and got some good drugs. Its still don't expect to get there until 6pm though. I hope its not too dark to shoot then.

final tally.......................

33 people to attend.........

Anybody else opting out or are we all set? I sent e-mails and PM's to individuals and I haven't heard back yet. If your reading this and are still not sure about coming, you will have a good time.;)

9mmMike!!! If you read this before you leave tomorrow CANCEL the plans we had at meeting at IKEA for the swap.

My shore plans have been cancelled because of the weather.

It looks like I'll be hanging around the Philly area in the morning. I might be able to get out there a little earliar in the afternoon now. I'll call you on your cell phone in the morning just in to make sure you get the message. Just head down to Ray's and I'll take My own stuff.

Well, my fever is down but I still feel groggy and loggy, to say nothing of some other stuff that I'd best say nothing about. :( So I'm going to bail.

Mrs. Pdmoderator asked me to to say thanks to Ray, jmlv, and the other fine folks who offered to bring .22s for her to shoot. So, thanks, guys! :D

I'll catch yous/y'all next time! (If something else doesn't get me... :rolleyes: )

- pdmoderator

Last edited:
Back