Woody's Shoot N Snore

It's looking good for 3 gun. Did I hear someone say something about some clay shooting? What is the deal on no HPs? Does it include 22s also? How far are we from the boardwalk and the BJ tables?

3 gun....

For those who are hanging over after the shoot, we may do some skeet shooting.(bring your shotguns, ammo, and clays for after the shoot sleep over attendees). As for hollow points, they are legal in this state to take to the range but the police are not educated enough about this and end up locking up individuals or at least giving them a hard time until they find out they were wrong. I myself do take .22 hollow points down with me but for the sake of arguement it is better not to take them so that you don't have to deal with any problems surrounding them. At least that is my sugestion to out of staters. N.J ers can make up their own minds about it.

I will have blue real estate type signs out at the driveway spray painted in flouresent orange,"TFL". One will be facing east bound and the other west bound on 72. They will be on the east side of the road. So let it be written, so let it be done.:D

weather report for Saturday in Barnegat---

High:
82°F

Isolated T-Storms

Wind:
From the East Southeast at 8 mph

Precip: 30 %

Max. Humidity: 67 %

Frank

So - when is check out time?

When is check out time on Sunday for all you fine gentlemen staying over? Will you guys actually sleep??? :p

Oh knock it off would ya! You two love birds.:rolleyes:

I'm sure we'll be up all night. Although, Geoff, is probable going to need a nap or two in the afternoon.

I wish I could bring My shotgun down with Me but I'll be traveling around a lot during the day and I'd rather not carry too much fire power with Me.

THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT!! Who cares what the weather is!:D

jpshakehead.gif

I forgat, does your club allow rifles? I picked up a Mauser I'm deing to try out and there are no suitable ranges around here unless I join a club, which I'm going to have to do :(

Anyway, I'll be there so you can remove that cursed "maybe" next to my name :)

See ya all there

Loch

We try to stay away from rifles but if your staying around after the shoot and have a shotgun we will be shooting some skeet. The dreaded maybe has been removed.:D See ya there!

I can't make it

I need to go take the hunter safety test tomorrow, so I won't be able to make it. That, plus I have to work anyway. I hope to be able to make the next get together whenever it may be.

Here is the line up so far.......

1)Ray Woodrow 3rd
2)Mrs.Woody6(my better half)
3)Quantril
4)Quantril's better half
5)Parmasan
6)ammoeater
7)ammoeater's friend
8)K80Geoff
9)Hardcase
10)pdmoderator
11)pdmoderator's better half
12)David Park
13)jmlv
14)FlyinGn
15)FlyinGn's better half
16)FlyinGn's father-inlaw
17)9mmMike
18)9mmMike,s better half
19)Dot_mdb
20)Ed Pittman
21)Rovert
22)Rovert's friend
23)lochaber
24)nvrquit(maybe)
25)CReynolds(maybe)
26)Daniel Weston
27)Russel Down
28)Ray Woodrow Jr.
29)Chad Holliday
30)Scott Woodrow
31)Frank Simila
32)Ryan Schnabel
33)3 gun, Ohio (I'm coming)
34)?????????????????

Anyone else feel like coming out to play? Let me know so I can add you to the list!

In the immortal words of Charlie Brown...

AAAAUUUGH!!!!

I'm sick!

Running a low-grade fever and not wanting to do much more than curl in bed with American Rifleman.

I'll call it tomorrow AM, but if it isn't better, I may have to miss a shoot for the third time!!!! :(

- pdmoderator

Back