What's On Your Night Stand?

[QUOTE

Nothing "on" the nightstand, but I have my older Sig P226 with Surefire close at hand with 20 rounds of 124gr Gold Dots ready to go.

My wife has her Ruger SR9c with 17 round mag loaded with the same.

Near to the nightstand is my Mossberg 590 and my AR15. My wife has a 12ga coach gun within arms reach if needed.

On my nightstand is my Kindle, alarm clock, 26" ASP, headlight and larger tactical light. Sometimes my CCW gets placed on the nightstand if I haven't put in in the main safe...

Just around the corner, hanging in my closet is my chest harness for any rural-neighborhood invasions
ROCK6][/QUOTE].

Reminds of the movie tremors. "Looks like you picked the wrong *#*#*# bedroom to break into"

IN my night-table.........why a Browning Hi-Power, of course.
And within 45 seconds it can be joined by a Mossberg 500 and an AK...not to mention a KT P32.

In mine:
- SIG P229 9mm loaded with 147gr HSTs
- Spare magazine
- Pelican M6 LED flashlight
- Condoms (never can have enough protection)

In my wife's:
- SIG P239 9mm loaded with 124gr Gold Dots
- Spare magazine
- About 7 assorted knives (she keeps me in line)

Right now I have a HK VP9 with a light/laser combo in a safe on my night table. The safe is not locked unless I get company since I have no kids. I live in a 55+ community so I have not had a kid in my house in the last 7 years. Right now I added the new Mossberg Shockwave to the HK. The Shockwave stands in-between my bed and night table in a scabbard with two full reloads worth of buckshot on the scabbard. The handgun is for checking out noises at night while the shotgun is to defend the bedroom or safe room.

I can't resist.
I have a clock,a lamp, and my phone that is charging but it is what is on the phone that counts. My wallpaper is my Sig sauer p250-22, lol

Well when I lived in VT I had a 9mm sitting on my nightstand.
Now that I'm currently (and temporarily) in upstate NY I got my Marlin 1895G 45/70 next to my bed stand lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SIG M400 AR-15 left of the bed, M&P40 on the stand and AK standing watch in the corner. Several flashlights to guide my way close by!

S&W 5946

Something about the all-metal guys (that said I have a Glock 26 on hand with a 33 rounder if things get interesting):

SW_5946_zps3out7dcm.jpg

lamp
flashlight
Nosler Reloading Guide
Sniper Training FM 23-10
Buick V8, by Stephen King
Phone
S&W 1911 SC-E; usually it's a S&W M69 with .44 spl +Ps, but that's getting cleaned this week

Back