What's On Your Night Stand?

On this side of the bed is the "Don't Wake The Baby Gun". :D

10438640_10152402543196875_8040834364717419910_n.jpg

Ruger LCP on one nighstand and an 1858 with a 6" barrel on the other.

I'd keep the 12 gauge but then I'd need a bigger nightstand :)

Felt compelled to say something about the whole minors having access. I was taught about guns since I was a wee girl so guns on the nightstand have always been a feature in my life.

If you don't teach your kids about guns and something bad happens then it is your own fault and I don't see what business the state has that could be worse than a parent being careless enough to have their child hurt themselves.

To the point the OP was after . . . .

Not on my night stand but in a quick access safe in my bedroom is a Beretta 92fs with one in the pipe and 18 (yes 18) in the mag.

My other HD guns are also in a quick access safes elsewhere in the house. They are a Sig p238 and a Bersa 380 Thunder CC. Both of those guns also serve as cc.

Life is good.
Prof Young

A Sig P226 Mk25 with a light on the rail...land a cell phone >>my side.

Mrs. Rod has a Glock 23, and a variety of "products" as she calls her nightly ablutions.

A Beretta M9A3 within the pistol safe in the closet. If I don't put away the EDC, it will reside on the night-stand (currently a Beretta 85FS).

No-one can break into the house quickly or quietly enough to require night-stand access.

Well my night stand recently got updated. It now bears a flash light, whatever knife I'm carrying that day, and a GP100 4" loaded with Remington 158 grn JHPs and a speed loader.

Back