What is the most fun handgun gun you have ever shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A baby colt (I think they are called) the recoil really is something in such a small gun

but yesterday I tried a race gun ipsc open division with a reddot with a compensator, WOW awesome feeling to just keep pulling the trigger with a defeaning roar and the dot doesn't move from the target:D

tried a scorpion full auto with one hand several years ago, not 22lr but slightly bigger calibre but that just emptied the mag and sounded like a bunch of farts

What caliber?,,,

attachment.php

.380 ACP ;)

Attachments

• 380.JPG
    380.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 365
I'm not a revolver guy by any means. But I just recently got the honor to shoot my friends Cimarron Peacemaker, and WOW. That was really fun.

But I'm boring when it comes to what I like to shoot so I won't even say them.

My most fun gun I currently own would be my STI 5.0 Tactical Single Stack in 9mm....

9mm 1911 with a rull railed frame, heavy match barrel, STI recoil master guide rod, and a short trigger for my short fingers..... It is like a dream, I point it naturally and the trigger is a clean break followed by almost no recoil.

The FiveseveN is also a FUN gun to shoot, my buddy has one, I will probably pick one up here soon.

However possibly the most fun I ever had with a handgun was probably when I was a kid and running around the families property with a Ruger Single Six shooting critters for days on end.

I've really enjoyed shooting all of my handguns except for the Airweight S&W snub with 38+P rounds. That one's no fun.

My favorite though is the Ruger 22/45. Puts those little peashooter slugs right where I want them and makes me look like a better shot than I really am.

3-way tie. My AMT Longslide Hardballer. It's pimped out into a race gun, looks soooo cool and attracts a lot of attention. Yeah, I'm an attention whore. Next is my 1917/1920 DWM Luger. Again, the satisfaction of holding so much history and so much mystique, plus the joy of watching it outshoot (tighter groups) so many modern wondernines at the tender age of 96 is lotsa fun. Last but not least, my NAA Mini Revolver in .22 WMR. I amaze my friends with its ability to put 5 rounds into a 5 inch circle at 5 yards in 5 seconds. The flash, the noise, it's all fun and games. BTW, the NAA is my carry gun.

I enjoy shooting all of my guns especially the revolvers. For fun and practice I like shooting my Smith & Wesson Model K 22. It has been with me for many years.

Either my friends dads 357 S&W revolver or an FN 5.7 that I rented. I'm pretty sure that will quickly switch to the Tavor when I can find one for a good price.

FUN

Fun, you ask.
There are two...very different guns.
When I just want to play around at the range, I take an FN FiveSeven or I will take a muzzleloader, usually this one...a .50 cal. Undertaker by Bob Worthington at Greyhaven Arms....
Underhammer2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back