What is the most fun handgun gun you have ever shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last one I shot . . .

The last one shot, or should I say most recent, would have to be the most fun. Shooting handguns is just plain fun.

Live well, be safe
Prof Young

My PMR30 is a very fun, accurate and light weight gun to shoot. Its 30 rounds of 22mag is like shooting a water gun you cant miss with without any recoil. Its so bizarre and light weight that its in its own class of unusual hanguns to shoot.

Best friggen trail gun I have ever seen.
Keltec.jpg

I traded my Kimber UCII (at the range) with the guy in the next booth for his Taurus .44mag ... what a hoot!! the noise, the recoil .. and the accuracy at 15 yards ... don't think I'd own one -- getting a little sensitive to recoil in my old age -- but it sure was fun ...

As for guns I own, my Smith 686+ and a fairly new Ruger LCR in .22mag both are at the top of my list of fun shooters ..

I know this is going to sounds silly, but a Desert Eagle .44 magnum I shot one time at the range was such a hoot!

KERPOW! KERPOW! :D

But I would never buy that gun... my .357 Ruger is more than enough power, and ultra fun as well!

Every gun I have fired has been "loads" of fun. That's precisely why I am gun-poor. However, my latest, the HK VP9, is perhaps the most fun to shoot because of the amazing accuracy out of the box, the grip that feels like it was made for my hand, and the trigger which is just simply so good that it makes me feel like a good marksman. It shoots fast and returns back down to target after the muzzle rise so easily that it takes no time to reacquire the target

My 22TCM is a hoot! Big flash, big bang, always has somebody coming to see what the heck it is. And they love it when I let them send a few downrange and see how easy it is to shoot.

It is a hand gun but just barely.
Rossi Ranch hand mares leg. I don’t think there is a more useless gun made, short barreled half stocked lever action 44 MAG but it sure is fun to shoot.
This summer I had a friend out shooting with me and when he saw it he gave me a hard time for buying it. Called it dumb and useless, that is till he shot it.

Attachments

• ranch.jpg
    ranch.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 32
I just love shooting the Single Action Army styled guns.

My wive recently bought me a Vaquero in .357 Mag (to keep my grubby hands off of hers) and it is just a hoot and a half to shoot. Plus, the whole ejecting/loading process of that design just calls to me on an almost emotional level. Probably too many Westerns when I was growing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back