What is the most fun handgun gun you have ever shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For pure ammo wasting fun,,,

For pure ammo wasting fun,,,
It's hard to beat my Taurus 22-PLY.

PLY-hand.jpg

This little gal brings out my inner James Bond. :D

It's surprisingly easy to hit with,,,
And is extremely reliable.

I can't shoot this without a huge grin,,,
it's just so very cute.

Aarond

My dad's Chiappa 22 1911. It is a CHEAP gun but really, really fun and decent accurate. Pure fun and waste of ammo... That is a good way to put it!

Rented a S&W 500mag around the time they first came out. I'm not a big dude, 5'9" 155lb but it was actually really fun to shoot! Kinda wish it wasn't an indoor range, 25yds seemed really short for such a heavy round. But it was a sweet shooter none the less.

Yea, my 460 sounds like a Cannon going off, and you'd better have earplugs in when it goes off! The concussion impacts every molecule in your body!
Yet because the bullet I use is only 200gr and barrel is ported, I can shoot it comfortably with one hand.

I've been into small guns lately. My Bond Arms 3.5 inch barrel .410/45C is a real "blast" to shoot. I need the 2.5 inch 45 Colt barrel now.

For fun, it's my Bond Arms derringer. I've got the .45 Colt/.410 3.5" barrel, .38/.357 in 2.5" barrel, and .22lr in 3". The only caliber of those I don't shoot is .45 Colt. Too expensive.

e7unu7yg.jpg

Favorate Handgun

For most shooters, seems that shooting anything is great. I also smiled regarding the Buckmark Pistol. Mine is from 1993 and was originally the 5.5" Slab Sided Model. I now have the Browning Hunter Wooden Grips, both the 5.5" Slab Side Barrel and the 7 1/4" Fluted Bull, a Picatiny Weaver type Scope base with rear sight and a holographic sight. Fun to shoot especially now needing reading glasses, the problems seeing both the sights and the targert.

Do love the FN 5.7 as well as my Model 41 Smith and High Standard. The XP-100 is a lot of fun as is my K frame Smiths in .22 and .357, with 38 Wad Cutters. Model 52 Smith is a fun gun on the range too.

What does that leave? I don't especially care for shooting my PPKs, but a good small carry gun. the 4506 Smith is not as much fun to shoot as the Gold Cup, but I like both. Not a fan of my TC Contender, but have several barrels.

Model 27 and Model 29 N Frames are nice to look at, but the 44 is not my favorate with the recoil even with the 8 3/8s inch barrel. My model 60 Smith is a back up carry gun and not particularly fun to shoot.

Who is starting the What Shotgun or Rifle is the most fun thread? Can't wait.

Bob

My very first handgun comes to mind when perusing "most fun" memories.
A 4" Ruger Standard 22lr purchased at age18.
I used to walk the woods for hours plinking at targets of opportunity.
I don't think I've had as much fun with a handgun since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back