What is the most fun handgun gun you have ever shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thompson Center Encore in 300 Win. mag. with muzzle brake. Huge muzzle blast and fireball. No one ever shot it that didn't grin like an idiot.

In my teens and twenties it was my very first handgun, a Ruger Single Six single action 22. I had better eyes and hands back then and was remarkably accurate with it. I shouldn't have given it to my BIL.

My 1911 is a lot of fun to shoot.

My 44 special snub is my current fav. The recoil is enough to be fun, but not enough to bother me. I don't have to wonder whether I hit something or not. Water bottles and gourds and so forth tend to just explode.

the most fun i've had with a handgun is my CZ 75TS in 9mm something about it just keeps making me want to come back for more. best and worst part is the 20 round mags, sure helps on competition but my wallet hates ir for the plinking.
cz75ts_zps3ecb928a.jpeg

My brother's S&W K-22 Masterpiece. It's the only handgun I could hit anything with at 25 yards.

Yes, I'm a terrible shot.

My XP-100 in 223. I'm glad it has the 14" barrel, I get plenty of "feedback" on the muzzle blast with that. I can only imagine it at 10". One round at a time, precision. :)

Most fun would be a Beretta 21a Bobcat 22 LR. Most accurate would be a Colt Official Police 38 Special that is no longer with me because as my first revolver I thought all revolvers shot that good.

Two most fun handguns:
1) Taurus 94 22lr revolver w/ a terrific SA trigger.
2) Beretta 92S, recently purchased inexpensive surplus gun, highly shootable, great fun.

I won't be parting w/ either one of them.

Boon I am sure it does but it doesnt sound like fun, I have shot an auto cobray street sweeper, a friend of mine can own DD's and had one for a long time, before he sold it he let me blow a few drum fulls off... That also was not fun... I have an m107a1, shot it about 7 times, also not fun and I have it listed for sale {for a few months now, could take years, lol}...

The most fun I ever had shooting was a rig one of the range guys put together, it was a tactical innovations double barrel 10/22 with a crank trigger and modified to fire 2 110 round drums, it had twin suppressors on it and we fired about 4000 rounds through it that day, it was so much fun, surprisingly accurate and CHEAP, I always wanted to build one but I gues I can shoot his anytime and I think it would be a pain to get in the safe, lol.. But I vouch for the fun factor, he is a smith so it was so tuned and worked flawless, although some of the vids on the net show them working really good... FUN, with the suppressors it sounded so quiet, with the subsonic ammo I have pellet gun louder!! We didnt have much of that but it was cool..

I would love to play with one of these https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jpYfTOCIYY

I would have to say my Ruger 32H&R single six birds head. I have a blast everytime it goes to the range. Now dont get me wrong, I love my 45C but there is just something lazer like about that little 32.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back