What is the most fun handgun gun you have ever shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on your particular brand of fun. A magnum revolver, especially one with enough weight to tame the recoil can be a lot of fun.

If you're not into blast and flash, a full-sized, steel-framed 9mm is a lot of fun. You can shoot all day without fatiguing and yet the ammo still has enough oomph to make reactive targets or steel move around satifyingly.

As far as just flat out fun,... my brothers Thompson "Tommy Gun", .45acp pistol, with the 50 round drum. Pretty much takes both hands to hold it, but you can expend a box of ammo rather quick. :D

As for actual precision type shooting,.... my T/C contender with the 22 K Hornet barrel. Very little reocil and will reach out 100 yards real easy.

Standard, plain Jane Colt 1911 .45ACP as per military issue. Reliable, accurate & nothing to be baby'd...don't get much better!

...bug :)

Of my own guns a Ruger S6 I pick up a couple of years ago. I just have always like revolvers.especially the long barrel like my 6" ruger.
One that was not mine..........a black powder, cap and ball .44 a guy let me shoot one time......................always liked those smoke pole's but never owned one!:D

Forgot that one. About every 4-6 months I'll also get my 44 Black Powder pistol out. Wow, you talking bout having fun now.

For me, it was a gun that i rented at my local range. It was a FN FNX 45 Tactical with a Gemtech suppressor. It was a blast to shoot, and very accurate. I had a great time shooting it.

As for one that I own, I think my CZ 75B Compact is the most fun. I just love shooting it.

Like a few of the others stated, I too thought of my Buckmark Camper when I read the title of the post. I can hit anything I can see with it. I've put a LOT of ammo through that thing and I never tire of shooting it.

My most "fun" handgun would have to be my Tec 9. It was worthless as far as accuracy goes, but it sure was fun dumping 31 rounds down range in two to three seconds.

Jet 22

My brother in law has a jet 22 handgun. You could see huge flames shooting out from the barrel in broad daylight! :eek: :D

The most fun I had was with a pepperbox-style .22Short my Dad had back in the late 60s. Called "Four Aces" it was only about 21/2-3" long, had 4 barrels and a rotating firing pin. On a really good day, with the stars in perfect alignment, I could hit soup cans at 10 feet. It was just fun! Dad's gone and my daughter has the gun, but we both like shooting it and remembering.

The 460XVR against slightly expired produce and containers of food is amazing! This is a watermelon at maybe 30ft. You can see the watermelon vapor trail clear through the rear of the explosion.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Watermelon 001.jpg
    Watermelon 001.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 375
My most fun .22 rimfire is my Ruger mark lll, my favorite centerfire pistol is my Beretta Px4 storm and my best revolver is my Ruger GP 10.

my zastava cz999 that is ZDA as well is a fun to shoot,I have shot more than 8000 rounds but not even a single Ftf or FTE

Depends on your particular brand of fun. A magnum revolver, especially one with enough weight to tame the recoil can be a lot of fun.

If you're not into blast and flash, a full-sized, steel-framed 9mm is a lot of fun. You can shoot all day without fatiguing and yet the ammo still has enough oomph to make reactive targets or steel move around satifyingly.
My Take^^^

Though My .357 is fun, my cousins 44 magnum is a blast, epecially with Watermellons, Cantelope, Water jugs with food coloring. ;)

I Also love shooting my 5906. Just great accurate shooting.

AR "pistol" with holosight. It was especially fun since I was shooting somone else's ammo! With the short barrel, and buffer tube long enough to get a rifle-like grip on the gun, I felt like I was getting away with something.

Ruger mark II cause it has a great trigger and it's .22LR. Not as fun now though since I haven't seen a bulk pack of .22 in nearly a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back