In need of Remington Nylon 66 Disassemble & Reassemble Help!

Nylon 66

disassembled my Nylon 66 so I could clean it and now I cannot get it back together. If anybody has any advice or even a schematic/picture or anything that might help I would really appriciate it.

My email is peak129@yahoo.com

Hey, guess I'm a newb here, but I've been over at THR for a while.

Just bought a NIB Nylon 66 for a song and would like to check it out before firing it. Add me to the begging crowd for the dis/ass instructions, please.

drzinn@gmail.com

I'm new to the site, but I have a Nylon 66 from my father. I shot through it when I was a kid and my dad cleaned it and could never get it back together. It's now in my posession, and I'd LOVE to show my son how to shoot with it.

Would you please send me the instructions to assemble it?

Thanks

JSDenison@netzero.com

Also need assembly instructions

My nylon 66, bought new years ago, rarely cleaned, started failing to feed properly. Took it apart - sure lots of parts - and need help. I would greatly appreciate assembly/disassembly instructions. I will gladly provide reimbursement of costs, etc. Thanks. This thread is refreshing and very helpful. I am relieved to see I'm not the only one in trouble.

Hi

I just picked up a Model 66 that looks like it has a broken firing pin. Would you please send me the disassembly/assembly instructions.

Thank you!

drizzle

add me to the list. took it apart to clean....like many others.....and now i have not idea how to put this monster back together. thank god i found this thread. Harley....I would greatly appreciate those reassembly instructions. thank you in advance.....a real life saver!!!

I hate to join in so late in the game but...
Could you please send me a copy of the Diss/Ass instructions for the #66
Mr. Nolden. (Mine was taken apart in1981, and the parts were misplaced in a move and relocated only recently. A truly joyous occasion!)
Thank you for your assisstance. :)

Hi, I'm also in desparate need of these instructructions. Very new to this thread stuff though. Also have been all over the internet and calling around the country looking for a replacement stock for my beloved Nylon 66. Very appreciative in advance for any and all help. genehjelm@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Nylon 66

I'm not so much glad as relieved to know that I'm not the only one out there that does things thinking "I can do this." without really knowing.
I'd really appreciate a copy of the reassembly instructions for my Nylon 66. I bought it new in '71 and took it apart to clean it (after many years of it sitting in the closet) before taking my son out shooting and went a little to far in the disassembly.
Please send to choui0726@msn.com

Harley,

I would like to request assembly instructions for my Remington Nylon model 66. I tried to clean it and re-assemble as best I could, but after shooting afew rounds, I apparently didn't do it correctly. If you have a set of instructions please send to my email: cayuse2pard@earthlink.net

Best Regards,

Back