In need of Remington Nylon 66 Disassemble & Reassemble Help!

disassembly instructions

I'm having the same problem as everyone else. I managed to get the barrel off but can't seem to remove the bolt/upper assembly. I would greatly appreciate theese instructions as well. thanks

teh1945@aol.com

Mr. Nolden,

PM sent sir.

In the interim I'm getting a "selection" of ammo to be tested... ;)

Need Help with my Nylon 66

I need help finding instructions to dissasembly of my Nylon 66.
Just retrieved from my son after about 25yrs and found the firing pin retracting spring and retaining pin missing. Need to know how to disassemble and put in the new parts.

This rifle.

Is there a step by step disassembly/assembly instruction? I'm in a some trouble.

I need to have this ready in two days... I'm gonna get it.

I'm stuck too!!!

I need the step by step disassembly/assembly instruction too. I thoght I could figure anything out but I have now been humbled....
Thanks,
AuTiger2005

Harley...I just wanted to say thanks for sending the instructions...they are exactly what I was looking for and you are a great resource!!!...thanks again.:)

JRH

Remington Nylon 66

Yep, I need the instructions also...I have one that is firing about 3 full auto and then jamming! Not cool....at least not predictable! I was afraid to jump into the beast. Are there still parts for these anywhere?

Thanks A LOT!

rowe54@midwest.net

appache 77 disassemble reassemle

Need to know how to get my apache 77 apart and then back together to clean. Please someone email me and tell me how to get it apart. lttlsxmomma18@yahoo.com Thank you so much, I have little time to get this done before my son's birthday and its one of his presents so as soon as you can get me an answer would be great. Thank you thank you!!!

Nylon 66 help

A coworker gave me a nylon 66 in parts to put back together for him. I was able to get most of it together until I got to the cartridge stop spring??? I have tried a few ways of putting it together but it still won't work properly. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Scott:confused:

Same same many times

I need the step by step disassembly/assembly instruction too. Also can I use my nylon 77 receiver cover on my nylon 66 frame?

Back