In need of Remington Nylon 66 Disassemble & Reassemble Help!

need help also

I need to know how to break down this gun too. My sons Grandfather left it to him , it is jamming cause of beening dirty. Help please.

Remington Apache 77

Are there replacment magazines or clips for the plastic ones that came with the Apache 77? Any generic clip ou there? Trying to find one. Thx.

Manuals for Nylon 66

I have the manuals in a PDF format but this system will not allow me to upload the document it is too large. If you would like the manuals (3) please post your email and I will send them to you.

I do not mean to be a grump or smart butt on Christmas eve, but if it ain't broke don't mess with it :eek:

Just kidding - we all need to clean our guns - but some guns are a bitch to clean and those guns that are mine just don't get cleaned that much.:eek:

I've shot a million shots through my Nylon 66 :cool:

DSC_0111-1.jpg

Well maybe not a million :p

ok i had to take apart my nylon 66 to replace the cartridge stop spring and the cartridge feed insert came out ive whatch vidieos on you tube and on mynyolnrifles.com and had no luck putting the insert back in i need help cause i love this lil gun

There used to be a site called nylonrifles but it does not exist. You may want to go to http://www.rimfirecentral.com
I have a 66 and all the Remington schematics shows the #13 cartridge stop spring over the #12 cartridge stop pin BUT it should go UNDER the pin so there is spring tension.
It took me forever to figure this out.
good luck

Back