High speed handgun pictures

I'm guessing that he takes one image each time he fires. So for the 9 picture shot he had to fire the gun 9 times to come up with that image.

Ok, it has been quiet for a while but it's time to activate again.
Let's start with Beretta 92FS Brigadier:

WS_Beretta_1200.jpg

During our journey we head into this with couple of steps:

WS_Big%20bore_1200.jpg

:eek:

I can say that those .500S&W revolvers turn your night to day :D
They have actually so much flame that it makes catching that bullet very hard. They're frigging awesome !!!

You'll get to see them, I promise.

Mean while whole shooter:
WS_15_9mm_Guy_800.jpg

Home of Guy

This is so awesome!
Fingunner, please keep up the good work.

Have you done any shots of ejection ports? Specifically of guns equipped with silencers to show the blow back at extraction/ejection? Not as exciting as bullets in flight, I know.

Fingunner, Not to detract form your excellence, but if that is you doing the shooting in the pics please put on your glasses. I'd hate for you to lose your ability to produce these amazing pictures.

That is a big ass bullet :) Nice pics, and i'll second the ejection pics, various weapons ejection cycles are pretty nice to watch/see.

full case load said:
Fingunner, Not to detract form your excellence, but if that is you doing the shooting in the pics please put on your glasses. I'd hate for you to lose your ability to produce these amazing pictures.

I've stood ~6 feet away straight side to muzzle braked .500S&W in closed space taking side pictures of it. With double ear protection (and glasses :) ) on it felt like being beat to head with baseball bat :eek:
I still had to raise my hands to cover my head, just like you see boxer raising gloves as a shield over his head.

Fingunner, he was referring to if it was you doing the shooting, the guy with the mask, he doesn't look like he has eye protection.

Back