What's your nightstand gun?

I have a CZ 75B Compact 9mm with Meprolight night sights on the nightstand, loaded with Corbon 115gr +P jhp. In the closet is a Mossberg 590 loaded with 3" 00 buckshot:D

S&W Airweight .38 135g +Ps. Or.....my SP101 with Remington 125g SJHP. "Make my day!"

Yes, I do have a 44 magnum.
Yes, I do have a shotgun.

Intruder's welcome.:D

In the Nightstand and...

Springfield XD 9mm fed with Speer Gold Dots ...and a Browning BPS 12 Ga. (with 20" Bbl.) just in case.:D

Used to be my Sig Pro 2022 in .40S&W with Siglite Night Sights, Insight XTI Weapon Light and Crimsontrace Lasergrip.

Now it is my Magnum Research Baby Eagle II .40S&W Full Size with TruGlo Night Sights with Surefire X300 Weapon Light.

Why? Because I have more control rapid firing the BE.

I feel a semi auto is just too easy to fire unintentionally.

ZVP

true, a single action semi-auto is not recommended for the inexperienced shooter. anyone seeking to use such a gun must be properly trained so they don't have those fears.

now, a D/A semi-auto is as safe as a revolver.

627pic1_zps9fc33b24.jpg

Springfield Armory XD 45, loaded with Hornady Critical Defense with one in the chamber, 150 lumen rail mounted flash light attached. Mossberg 590 loaded with #1 buck.

An alarm system to give me time to use house plan and a police response time under 5 minutes at my location. A 40SW and 380 w/ +p back up w/ amplified ear pro. The house has well posted alarm signage which is supposed to be effective in prevention.

Apologize if a repost. Gp100 3" barrel. Loaded with .38+p lhp 158 grains Remington. In a locked safe. Have kids. Have locked safe. When kids grow up and out, may up to my 12 gauge or carbine.

Night stand gun?

I use my ccw weapon a Walther p99 with 200gr Hornady XTP loads. It used to be mt duty pistol as well.

My under the "nightstand" gun is whatever I carried that day. It has been going under my pillow for the last twenty some years at night.

My EDC, Smith compact 9MM, 10 rounds of hollowpoint and a spare mag, also a loaded 12 gauge pump under the bed in a case.

It varies but lately it's mostly been a Gen 4 Glock 21 or a 40 caliber stainless Sig p226. I put a Streamlight TLR-1hl light on my nightstand gun.

[IMG[/IMG]

Back