What's your nightstand gun?

FNP 45tactical with osprey supressor, tlr2s, trijicon rmr. Im not really worried what some attorney says about me using a supressor on my gun for self defense.

Out of a 27 handgun collection, My nightstand gun is a Sig Sauer P229 Dark Elite in 40 S&W. I keep a +2 mag loaded with 165 Critical Defense. Reliability,accuracy,speed and firepower.

This S&W Model 38-3 Bodyguard Airweight loaded with Federal Hydra Shok 110 gr. low velocity JHP:

SWrevolver002.jpg

My EDC Glock 19 Gen 4, plus a spare mag in a belt carrier. My other two handguns are in a safe next to the bed, and I have a 22rd mag ready to go into the 23 Gen 4. My lady has her LCP next to her. We each have hand held tac lights next to our firearms.

More importantly, we have a yappy dog who hates strangers. She's a mini dachshund, but she thinks she's a Doberman.

For years I had a Surefire G2 flashlight and S&W M13 loaded with the .38 FBI load in a pistol safe on my nightstand. I recently picked up a DAO S&W M64, that has taken the place of the M13...the G2 is still there.

JimmyR said: "My nightstand is a Ruger Security Six stainless 6" loaded with Federal HydraShok 38 +p."

^^ Yeah, that's my style too. ^^

I like revolvers for home defense. No muss. No fuss. Just point-n-click. Good ammo choice too.

My night stand holds a Ed Brown Kobra Carry and a Sig P938. My wifes side has a Les Baer UTC and a Sig P238.All are loaded with Speer Gold Dots.....................:cool:

Back