What was your 1st night stand gun?

First was Browning A5 20 gauge under the bed, then a Browning Hi Power. Replaced for awhile with an AMT Government Model, but now I'm back to the (same) Hi Power.

IIRC the first gun I regularly kept in my nightstand was a p85 it was fairly quickly replaced by a BHP and that remained the main one for quite a few years.

Mosin-Nagant M91/30 was the first leaned against nightstand. Now an inherited Webley Mk V with .45 acp full moon clips, serves as permanent nightstand gun, as it did for the previous owner.

S&W Model 19. First center fire firearm that I owned. Still practice with it, still keep it cleaned and oiled and ready if needed.

My first night stand gun was an old yugoslav sks, but if you're confining things strictly to the physicality of being on your night stand, that would be the Ruger SR22.

My first one was a S&W Model 15 2", with an 870P 20" under the bed. The 15 has been replaced with a S&W M1917 .45. The 870 is still there.

Drue

A Glock 23 which is soon to be replaced by my Glock 19 once I have enough rounds through it to be comfortable with its reliability.

First one was my first handgun bought new in 1959, the Single Six which I still have:

Guns075_zps446b6d67.jpg

Current one is a S&W Model 38-3 Airweight which is supplemented by a Winchester 1300 12 Ga. Defender pump under the bed:

SWrevolver002.jpg

Back