New members - please introduce yourselves here

Hi there!

New to this forum, I was known as RevolvingGarbage on thr.org before it went down this week.

I'm looking forward to learning from and contributing to the wealth of firearm knowledge that is TFL!

hello

currently live in charlotte nc. love everything that goes bang.

currently own
beretta px4 storm .45
para gi expert 1911
glock 19
taurus 66 .357 - most accurate with this.
arsenal slr 95 ak 47

if anyone has any questions about any of these feel free to ask.

Greetings from Arizona

Greetings from AZ, I've already received some great advice here from many of you on a Glock I won a month ago. Appreciate the advice. Joined a gun club, had a great time 'blasting', decided I like the Sig 229 better than the Glock so will be trading one for the other when I receive the Glock in a few weeks.

Cheers from the Desert,
Mike

Howdy from Texas!

Just joined the forum. I have been in the outdoor/sporting industry for at least 1/3 of my life - feels like an eternity now. Love outdoors, love anything that shoots, love gizmos, general sports and spending time with my kids.

I am also an entrepreneur and I own an internet retail company Webyshops.com that deals in many products that are discussed on this forum. I plan on posting the latest updates from the manufacturers that I am connected with as well as providing any feedback and answers to technical questions that people may have.

Look for my posts in the designated section of the forum.

Message for admin: if I can help in any way - let me know.

Hello!

I have been a lurker for a little while here. Finally decided to register and introduce myself. My name is Jay. I have a family and live in GA.
I'm here to absorb, learn and interact a bit. :)

Hello all. I am in the process of buying my first firearm. I will have lots of questions for all the pros out there. Great forum btw.

Hi from the not so great state of New York! :barf: Plinker here, when I can afford the ammo.
Looking forward to learning from you all.
Chris

Newbie Here!

Hello All,
I'm in the Seattle.
I'm just getting into handguns. I've had little experience in rifles but totally new to this arena.

Looking into purchasing a .40 for home defense. Looking forward to meeting and learning a lot from you all!

-Seong

Hello, Kadima from Italy calling.

Not exactly new to arms, I have fired "professionally", then just for fun
Garand
BM59 (the Italian version of the Garand turned semiauto, some sort of an M14)
AK
Beretta M12
Swiss Stg57
Swiss K31
Beretta 34 & 91
IMIs
P38....

Now I've discovered this forum because the only gun I am handling presently is a Uberti replica of a Remington 1858 caliber .36.

Lots of fun.....

K.

Another new guy

Hi all. New to active shooting (more often than once every two or three years). In northeast Ohio. After many years of being in the silent majority decided to get more involved with not only shooting, but also politically. Limited to handguns so far, but really really want to adopt shotguns sports as a hobby (don't golf, boat, ski etc so I need something to take up my time and $$$$:D;) ).

Howdy, I would like to introduce myself to this fine forum. after stumbling upon TFL during a Google search for 6.8mm ballistic data, it became a daily part of my Internet routine, and I finally decided to register so as to further enjoy the postings. Life long shooter and firearms enthusiatist here, have always enjoyed shooting, did a little competitive air rifle in high school, and a little competition skeet in middle school with the 4-H. Spent a summer teaching Boy Scouts the finer points of the .22 LR and now am relgated only to the occasional duck hunt and attempting to teach the girl next door the finer points of self defense with a pistol.

When I'm not shooting I like to get my shooting fix by reading firearms related books, namely Stephen Hunter and WEB Griffin.

Glad to be here.

Hey, new member, i've been lookin around on the forums for a few months now and just finally made a username. i have a few shotguns and im starting to collect milsurp rifles. I've found a lot of useful information on the site!
nathan

Like most, I have taken a lot of great information from this board and decided it was time to join.

I am in Garland Texas. I have a decent enough collection of stuff that I might be able to provide the occasional productive comment. I will probably mostly post crazy gibberish though.

Wussup yall? Gun virgin here! don't own any yet but I'm actively looking to buy my 1st very soon. I'm always learning & reading on forums & this is certainly a very good one so I thought I should get on & ask my newbie questions here. I'm gonna go ahead & start a thread here I started on another forum asking yall's opinions on a few pistols so go ahead & give me your .02!
When I was deployed last year with the NCANG I had an M4, a 240B, & a good old Ma Deuce .50 but I don't know a helluva lot about autos beyond the trolling I've done on a few forums over the last year & the 2 I've shot, a S&W 1911 (SWEET) & a M/P Beretta 92F (eh) so please, check out my thread I'm about to do & don't hold back.
Thanks to all of you who are willing to help out a new guy (a 31 year old soldier though so watch it buddy :plol) around here!

Hello everyone. New member to the forum here. Used to visit here often a few years back but for one reason or another I kinda fell away so to speak. Can't for the life of me remember my old log in info so I just created this new one. Now I'm back and looking forward the discussions.

Hello to the Board.

Bumped into this site while searching for some gun info. I am retired law enforcement and continue to teach firearms part time for a Florida Law Enforcement Academy and for a private training school. I've been a Firearms Instructor for over 25 years, an agency Rangemaster for almost 20 years and a factory trained Armorer on 24 weapons.

Hopefully I can learn a lot more from the forum. You know what they say, "Sometimes the teacher, always a student!"

Back