New members - please introduce yourselves here

oops, just found this thread, so this is my nearly first post.

been shooting since i was 5 (that was more than 40 years ago...ugh), due to range limitations, i don't get out as much as i'd like (the NRA range is a 1.5 hour slog thru traffic, but very nice).

shoot semi-auto pistols, revolvers, old, new, as well as bolt action rifles and semi-auto rifles.

here are a few of the stable:

IMG_0483.jpg

DSC_2517.jpg

DSC_2498.jpg

DSC_2512.jpg

guess i need to get some pix of the rest of the gang some day.

life NRA member.

found this place looking for info on my Woodsman.

Just saying Hi from the UK

Hi guys

I'm new here but a long time shooter and based in the UK- Mostly target stuff but if it goes bang its fine by me. I'm a keen reloader and constant tinkerer, always got some project on the go.

Currently shooting a couple of Savage 12F's in 6br and 6.5x284, .308, .357 lever, .22's and a couple of cap & ball pistols etc.

Hi - Just joined

Hi: Just joined this Forum. Just recently got back into target shooting. Its been some years since I was a regular with the hobby. Online forums were not available back then but since they are now and I am familiar with them from some of my other hobbies it seemed natural to jump on a forum like this one.

Looking forward to browsing through the posts and dropping my 2 cents worth on discussions when appropriate.

-tweaver-

Greetings from Oregon

Hi, I just joined and I am happy to be here. I am from Oregon and a bit newer to the shooting world. I own a few different firearms, including ARs, Saigas and a some handguns and revolvers. I have seen this website for a while now and I am happy to partake in the discussion.

Thanks.

Hello everyone.

New shooter here, just bought my first handgun - S&W 627-5 for personal defense, target shooting and personal enjoyment.

I look forward to learning a lot from you folks in the years to come!

New guy here

Hello shooters... I have been an avid shooter since I was sixteen. I started with bolt action hunting rifles, moved to carbines and tactical B/A's, Then semi autos and now I have started learning the revolver.

Soon I will be attending school in Prescott Az. for custom smithing and I am absolutely fascinated with custom modifications and performance enhancements. I am probably one of the FEW Taurus fans on this sight and just picked up an older 2.5" model 605 for hotrodding.

Very glad to have found this sight and I hope I can come up with some interesting posts to contribute to the wealth of brilliant information I have already seen on this forum.

Hi everyone, my name is Brian. I'm 17 years old from virginia. I don't own any guns yet, but I'm looking to go into the market for a firearm once I've got a place of my own and my life properly under way. To all you potential employers doing background checks on me, no, I do not condone illegal activity; I only support what is in the constitution.

Hiya

I keep Googling for gun info, and keep finding the best info *here*.

So I've joined. Now that I've been peeking around, I find this to be a wealth of info, and hope my future questions can be answered.

I'm glad to be here. And hope to learn a few things about some of the odd things I've inherited. :D

after 40 years

After 40 years I am getting back into shooting. I bought a Winchester Mod.52-D recently that replaces my original rifle that I sold soon after I was married. Biggest blunder I have ever made.

Hi fellow gunners

Just recently joined.
Retired USAF fighter pilot, long time shooter and hunter.
Interests include rifle, pistols, shotguns. Never got interested in front stuffers.
NRA instructor in Pistols and Rifles. NY state certified hunter ed instructor.
Active member of the Camden (NY) Rod & Gun Club,

I'm an old geezer, born in 1936.

My underlying tought about combat is that shooting fast just means missing more, but faster. Good aim and calm shooting makes for winners.

New to site

Hi Guys..new to this type of thing, live in West Australia, shoot/cull for a living mainly Roo's and Camels, shoot mainly 6.5x55, 22-250 and play with a .22 and a cupboard full of shotties.

Hello from northern California. I am researching my retirement state and my ability to enjoy shooting has alot to do with where we will end up.

Lived here all of my life and am not happy with the changes I have seen. I am a supervisor with the California Highway Patrol (20 years now) and my status almost means nothing except exemption from waiting periods and concealed carry in and out of the state (HR218).

Matt

Newbie,Just want to say Hi

Just joined today.My Name is Mike and I love my Guns,Ammo and weapons.I shoot weekly right here in my home town in Southern NH.I collect all guns especially ww2 and Military Guns. I own about 100 guns including a Styer .50 BMG,Garrands,Mausers,Ak's,AR's,Glocks,1911's,P38's,Walther's, and ETC.
I own a welding Company and make lots of steel targets to destroy and find the limitations of Ammo.....Have some cool vids and photos of 2inch steel plates being stapled with .50 API rounds.......Just want to say Hi and get to know some new people and learn and offer my knowledge.Mike

Back