New members - please introduce yourselves here

Glad to be here

Hello everybody Im a fifty something born and raised Texan,father of three sons who enjoy shooting as much as there dad.First time to fire a gun was at the age of six and I have looked forward to the next time ever since.Ive got horns on every wall in the house and meat in the freezer.I was told a long time ago don't get mad at someone because there smarter than you ,it's not there fault,so I plan on doing a lot of reading and listening .My name is Eddie and thanks for having me.

Just checking in.

Hey Guys,
I just joined the forum. I'm from BoulderCity NV renewed my CCW this week and bought a used Ruger KG-161 357 mag I carry a little KelTec 9mm cheap but small and easy to carry. I am here to learn. I also like to be in the company of like minded people.

Rich

hello

found this site yesturday...like it alot!!! lots of good info..im just getting back into shooting/reloading,dont know why i quit for so long lol...

Hello from central Wisconsin! Been shooting since I was old enough to hold a .22 with dads help and have been hooked ever since. I found this great site while searching for some help on reloading, I just started myself and have found tons of great information and friendly, helpful people here. I asked a question and within a couple hours had a bunch of help and a few PM's from folks offering help. What a great place!

New member saying hi.

Hey guys new member here. Just wanted to say hi. Ive only been shooting for a couple years now. Just wanted to say hi , Looking forward to being apart of the community, And just to stay on topic. Here are my handguns.:)

My CZ75b Single Action
Picture184.jpg

My Kahr CW9
Picture153.jpg

My Smith and Wesson 66-3 357
Picture074.jpg

My Taurus M605
Picture199.jpg

New To the Site - Checking In!

Hello Everyone!

I was referred over to this site from another forum and thought that I would signup. I am a born and raised Indiana resident. I love my family and my guns and look to keep both!

I am also the owner/ operator of HoosierGunClub.com and spend most of my "Free Time" browsing forums such as this and meeting new people.

I hope to get involved with your forum and learn something new everyday!

NOVA Reporting in!

Hi All!

I found this forum looking for information on a Mauser WTP I i recently came into posession of.

Looking forward to lot's of learning.

I'm in Ashburn, VA at the moment & "between opportunities" - in otherwords - I'm a bum looking for a gig. I have a Son at VaTech in the NROTC & VTCC and a duaghter in high school.

New Member, sort of....

Hello all, I was actually a member of this forum when it was first started forever ago, but it's been a while since I've been here...like maybe about 10 years...can't remember exactly.
Looks like most of the names have changed, but the forum has grown quite a bit...
My interests have not changed, just life getting in the way. A few new acquisitions, the newest being a 8 3/8" S&W 460 Magnum that I promptly blew the scope off of!! Fun Stuff!! Can't wait til I get enough money to buy a better scope!

Cheers to all, I'll be poking around for a while...

Paul

New to TFL

i am new to internet forums but not to guns and shooting i am 20 but have been involved with guns since i was nine. I love hunting mainly deer squirrel and groundhogs. I dont have a lot of questions but when i do i hope y'all will be able to help.

Greetings from Michigan

Ooops! I forgot to do this previously.

I am returning to shooting after some time away. Something has motivated my to take the next step to protect my family and am pursuing my CPL. In typical fashion for me, I research the hell out of things and try to educate myself as much as possible. I stumbled across this forum while searching for infomation related to handguns. What a wealth of information.

I am by no means an expert. I grew up in Southeastern Michigan and attended a large urban university so I have a wealth of experience with "situations". I have chosen a more rural approach lately and have been getting back to a more satisfying lifestyle. I have had experience with long arms for 40+ years and handguns for about 25. I think all opinions matter and I will offer my .02. Mostly I 'll just sit back and learn.

So after months of lurking and getting frustrated over not being able to search I took 42 seconds and joined. :o Yeah . . . should have done that sooner.

Mostly my interest run to the slightly obscure. I just picked up a scope mount from Mccann Industries for my MAS 49/56, digging it a lot. Also bought one of the Remington 799's from CDNN in 7.62x39 (told ya' I liked the obscure ;) ).

Howdy everybody from South Arkansas!Got here from another forum.Live in the woods on land my greatgrandaddy bought in 1899,so guns are a everyday thing.Like anything from 22 to 50 BMG.

Hello!

Hi! New here. My name is Collin, and I'm an avid gun enthusiast. Taught to shoot by my Nam vet grandpa at age 4 (photographic evidence exists!), and loved shooting ever since. I currently own a Sigma SW40VE and a Hi Point model JHP .45. Found the website after doing some google searches on my Sigma, and figured he, why not join another forum! I don't really have any knowledge to offer, but I'm full of opinions! And always eager to learn.

Well, that's about it for my intro. Thanks, and I look forward to learning all I can!

Hello there fellow gun enthusiast, i am new to this site and expect to be visiting/posting and learning much in the coming times. Just wanted to give a quick "howdy."

Seems as if this forum offers a great community and many knowledgeable, friendly posters.

cheers:)

Been reading these forums for a few months now, but somehow never noticed the introduction thread...

Hi.. My name is Eve, and I like guns. I've been around them all my life (my dad likes to think of himself as a collector), but I've only really been interested in them myself for about the past 2 years. I won a trip, and had the opportunity to have an instructor teach me how to shoot sporting clays and that seemed to spark my interest. I've now moved on to handguns, and am currently trying to hoard as much ammunition as possible before the new law here in California takes effect next year. (Thanks a lot Arnold!)

I may not have a lot of knowledge, but I've got tons of enthusiasm!

Back