New members - please introduce yourselves here

Hello name is charlie and im new to this site, I might ask a question once and a while but for the most part I'll probably be lurking in the corner sponging up what info I can. If i post in the wrong area I will appologise now ahead of time. See you around:)

Hi everyone my name is Denise. I have been an active sports hunter for the last 31 years. Most game I hunt for is Deer and Turkey. My husband son and daughter hunt as well. We enjoy hunting as a family with a little competion thrown in.

New to the site, live in Northern California. Joined recently because I enjoy having discussions with like-minded people about all things guns. Recently became interested in reloading and found a wealth of good info on here...(thanks everyone, by the way). You'll find me a lot on the topics regarding home defense, concealed carry, and getting into some passionate discussions about various laws. Proud owner of:
Mossberg 500 12ga.--with an 18.5" barrel, and 5 rounds of 00 Buck, its the crown jewel of my home security system
Ruger 10/22--a classic, and in my opinion, with all of the ways to customize it, its like a Barbie Doll for big boys...:D
Smith & Wesson SW1911 S/S .45ACP
Winchester Model 94 .30-30
Glock 17 9mm
Benelli Ultra-Lite 20ga autoloader---technically my wife's, but SOOOO sweet to shoot.

Hello from Tenn, eapking

Hi folks,

Not new to guns, but am new to wheel guns. Been trolling a little here and thought I'd jump in. Looks like the right place for it. Looking to buy my first revolver and want to make sure I get it right.

Jeff here in Kansas. Laid off aircraft worker starting life over as a process server and working on getting my PI license. Taking C&C next weekend. New to site but long standing gun owner. Love to hunt and shoot. Enjoy most makes and models and I try not to be a gun snob it just leads to pissin in someones cereal. I'm not going to argue with you about the guns you like and dont care if you dont like mine its all good to me as long as I get to talk about guns!:cool:

Intro

Hello all, I'm a long-time gun owner from New Jersey

My father was a big hunter and fisherman, so I learned about guns from an early age. Hunted with him, though I don't hunt anymore. I do like target shooting, especially pistols. I have also been a National Guardsman for a long time.

I have just found this site today and joined. I have read some of the post on this site and they have contained good information and was hoping to see if i would be able to have a few answers to problems i am having with a winchester ranger 140 12 ga. shot gun.
I am presently locating the parts from nu-line and numrich but am waiting to make sure the shot gun can be repaired before i purchase them.

A belated Hi from the UK. A 65-year old part time FFL and Old West buff. Enjoy shooting the 'old time' stuff - mostly because we don't have any 'new time' handguns here any more! :mad:
I find the chat on these US forums much more friendly than some of their UK counterparts. I'll try to join in whenever I feel it appropriate.

Frontier

i'm Gary i live in southwest ohio. i like fishing, hunting i belong to several gun forums
i own a S&W sigma 9MM i love it haven't shot my S&W yet but i will

New here, I part time in a gun store, belong to shooting club and on several forums. Left the AR/M-4 forums because of Snobs and hope to find Adults here and bring new gun owners in not bash 'em for their choice of firearms.
I like SKS's 1911's and XDM one nice shooting Plastic pistol:cool:. See y'all around the forum.

XDM9mm

Hey all. Came looking for some advice. Looks like a great forum.
Little background, I grew up with firearms, learned how to handle them extensively accurately and safely, but for whatever reason not yet an owner Hoping to change that very soon, here for some advice on just that.

Just a reminder of the purpose of this thread from Post #1

This thread can be used for any new members who wish to introduce themselves to the other members of TFL.

A post here is not required for any new member, it's just a convenient thread to use when posting an introduction.

Edited to add: This thread is for new members to introduce themselves. Only. Let's take discussions to the discussion forums. New members, save photos of your entire collection of firearms for the discussion forums. And welcome!

Welcome posts are not necessary here.

Hey y'all, I'm a young shooter from Texas. I currently only own a 10/22, and I'm not the best shot around, but I aim to change that.(no pun intended) I hope I can learn some things here, now and in the future.

New to the forum

Whats up everyone. Names Don and i`m 35 and reside in S Texas. Avid gun lover/collector here and wanting to learn more. I`m by no means an expert, but i do love discussing and shooting all types of guns. I currently own a Benelli M4 , Wilson Border P scattergun, Wilson Class 3 Scattergun, Wilson CQB Elite, 2 Glock 32`s, HK Compact Tactical, HK MK 23, and a HK Compact 357 Sig

Hello, I have a sig p238, p220 .22lr, and a charles daly shotgun. I'm continuously trying to learn more about these and other guns in order to find the best fit for my home defense and concealed carry needs. Thank you!

Back