New members - please introduce yourselves here

An Introduction

Hello TFL

I've been lurking on these forums for some time now and just now decided to start posting.

My main interests are hunting and C&R firearms, mostly I shoot a Mossberg .30-06 and a Mosin Nagant 91/30. At the time of writing I'm still not that great but I have gotten tons of help from reading these forums and look forward to contributing.

Deedude

Hey i'm here because i'm trying to find accessoriesfor my J.C. Higgins model
20-12 Ga. sears and Roebucks 583.2003 if any one has any information pleas post a reply

[Note: You will need to go to the Shotgun forum for that Big Joe. This thread is for introductions only. - Bud Helms]

Hello everyone,
Joined a couple of weeks ago. Have hunted and shot forever, but began my obsession with handguns-especially revolvers-a few years ago (when my first was born). I carry daily and love to shoot.
Gb

singleshot

iam from ok. 79 years young and handloader for 60 yrs. i have a nice shop i reload in, my son help me build, it is 12 by 16 and i have a lifetime of presses,etc. i cast all dif. cal. i shoot and make jacket bullets for some. i am especialy fond of ruger single shot rifles, dont get me wrong, ilove them all. at one time i was into skeet big time, to old now. just happy to share ideas with others. thanks cjs

Hello from Arizona

Hello there:

I am a new member from Arizona and a long-time firearms enthusiast. I spend as much time as I can outdoors.

I am by no means an expert, but I hope I can contribute in some way to your great forum....and I know I can learn alot, too.

Thanks!

My name is Tyler and I'm 25 years old, and I live in PA.

Been into firearms and shooting anything since I was about 7
I like all types of firearms (Shotguns, Hunting Rifles, Assault weapons, etc.) Usually gravitating towards the old underdogs (side by side coach guns, love the Wincester 1887 Lever action 12 gauge, and different models of AK 47 and AK7S4U variants) But I like different domestic types as well

I own countless hunting rifles/muzzleloaders/shotguns ( even an old Savage bolt action 12 gauge) but the only thing exotic at the moment is a cheap wasr-10 AK 47 knock off that I bought years ago (think it may have been right after the ban lifted)
I did most of my purchasing by just seeing something I liked, but havent been to a shop in years due to legal troubles (see thread) Been reading mags and firearms tests for years now and am ready to jump back into adding to my collection. So if you get a chance drop me a line in the general discussion forum. Great site BTW!

Hi,I just rode in....

:) This is my fourth online forum,Im an old man that learns something everyday and usually winds up sharing it on down the road.They call me Silentknight because cancer stole my voice a couple of years back.Nice to meet you and Im proud to be here.

Hello My name is Kevin. I am just your average West Tennessee redneck. LOL I have been a lucrker here for a while but recently finally decided to post. I have already learned a lot here and know I will learn a lot more.

Hello everyone (",)

Hi, im jeff and Kinda new here. Have a few post here and there. Doing a review on a great product so be on the look out for Nano-oil. I love training as well as collecting everything from old and new swords, knives and firearms.

Hello my name is Austin, I live in Missouri and just got a new M1A hence my name "M1AinMO".

I was looking around for some info. and stumbled onto this site. I was impressed with the knowledge and amount of information.
Thanks fro having me.

I'm from south central Iowa and blackpowder along with lots of fishing is my current kick. Was in the military for a few days (28 yr) and did lots of hunting and long range shootin' until eyes and body wore out. Also did some farming, window building, and working in a VA hospital. Enjoy reading good & bad info with my favorite laughs to date PIETTA WEDGE & FERAL CATS. :) Hoping we can keep what firearms freedoms we have left BUT am afraid more change my be a coming. :( Pray for peace but carry a big whatever just in case prayer fails. A large bore hollowpoint will never let you down. :D

Hello Everyone, I just got into reloading about a year ago. My only regret is I didn't start sooner. I've been shooting off and on since I was 9. I rarely shoot at anything other than targets at the local range. I joined this site for knowledge. I have sooooo much more to learn about reloading. I just upgraded to a Lee Classic Turret Press from a Lee single stage. I had a small problem at first but am into 200 rounds on the Turret press. Thanks to DiscoRacing and Gregjc9 for trying to help me. Hobby101

newcomer

I just wanted to say hi. I've been around guns and hunting all my life. Just got my cpl a few months ago, and i'm anxious to learn all I can from TFL!

Hello from a new member from North Georgia. Long time lurker who finally decided to join. Look forward to participating.

New member from Oregon. Name is Allen. Just got back from Iraq a month ago which was the last of my obligations. Joined to try to buy some firearms here, but now I mainly just look for information.

Back