New members - please introduce yourselves here

Hey Yall!
awesome forum here and equally awesome people on here! nice to meet u guys and girls! To3T@g has been my handle for the last decade so i stuck with it! im a Bama man and love all firearms. cant wait to get to know as many of u as possible and glad to be here :)

Learning the ropes from Texas

Hello All,
I am a 27 year old Navy Vet in Texas. I just recently purchased a Springfield Arms XD 9mm Compact (my first personal gun), which opened me up to a whole new level of questions, inquiries, and "candy" stores.

Hey-
New member and new gun owner. I think that I have caught the gun bug. I purchased my first gun a glock 21 in OD green mid last year and now have 4 more. I am also just getting into reloading and am sure that I will have my questions and hence the reason i am here. The problem I am seeing already is getting primers. Thought I would start here

Thanks
-O

Just Joined

Hi Everybody, I just joined and look forward to talking with everybody...

I just got a new Sig P238..... looking forward to talking about it... So far its a great gun....

About me...., I'm just a typical person who enjoys out doors target practice and skeet shooting, and time spent shooting at the indoor range... I've also reloaded 38's for many years...

Joe

Evans Targets

I'm new to the site, and want to begin by saying, Wow! What a wealth of information I'm finding here.
I also wanted to let everybody know that Evans Targets is no longer located in Drummond, OK., we've relocated to Spencer and are now set up for manufacturing. Our website is also back online, so please take a look.

By the way, the Shaffer Shifter is one of the coolest targets we've manufactured.

JKE

Hey everyone. First few post in but have been a member for a little while. I've always had guns but just recently purchased a Tikka .338 Master Deluxe and a Savage repeating .22lr for fun/target/practice type. Hope to be stationed in Alaska and use the .338 to nab a big Elk. That is if the Air Force starts looking at my "dream sheet". Ha

new guy here...found this site useful in the past and figured that i may as well sign up!

feeling pretty down about my hometown Colts losing in the Superbowl, so i may have to go to the range and take it out on some paper...

stay safe and shoot straight!

Hey guys, another noobie to the forum, but not to shooting. I have 2 pistols, a Colt Vest Pocket from 1916 and a S&W Model 19 with a 6 inch barrel. I also have a couple of rifles as well as 3 shotguns (two 22's, a Browning automatic and a Remington bolt action, three 410's, a Savage Stevens side by side, a Stevens bolt action and a Brazilian made single shot).

My other hobbies include ham radio, genealogy, collecting/using straight razors and other old shaving equipment.

Since I've been a member for years here (yes, I strayed:o) and haven't posted much... or any for that matter... I thought I should introduce myself.
I guess I'm a firearms enthusiast, whatever that is. I don't shoot competition, just paper targets. I guess I lean towards a strong interest in the firearms themselves and less on shooting but, that's fun too.:) I'm gearing up to reload soon. I don't CCW but, I might one day. I'm not a gun snob, but I do have my preferences. I can read gun forums and other firearm websites for hours and not grow tired of it. I'm a Minnesotan and a family type. My job requires frequent travel and I wish the economy would improve :mad:.... That's it in a nutshell! And thanks for providing this forum, lots of info here.

Hello TFL

My name's Sean, I'm 20 yrs old, and I just bought a Tikka .270 WSM with a Leupold 3x9x40. First rifle I ever bought. So I figured I'd jump on a forum.

I am from Florida and have been shooting for the better part of 25 years. I am a former Army S.R.T. member and love all things tactical. I'm into "window" shopping gear to keep up with what's new in the industry. My fav things in life are my family (of course), guns, knives, all thigns tactical, movies, music (rock 'n roll please :D not booty music :barf:) and I'm into spending time with my friends. I train in CQB as often as I can just for fun (it's a blast!! :D)

I carry a Springfield XD .45 ACP and either a CRKT M21-14SFG or a Strider Knives karambit or both everywhere I go and my mottos for SD are in my signature lines.

Steve here, 42 years young, Army vet, been shooting since i was about 10, I like to shoot long range, I like to hunt long range, more of a challenge for me, i like to reload to find that perfect round. Found this site looking for a 6.8 upper and I'd like to say this is a very knowledgeable site with allot of good people.

New Member From Kansas

Hi everyone!

I'm new here and would like to help out in any way I can. talk to you soon!

:)

Hello fellow shooters, I'm new to this board and just wanted to say hello.
The wife and I shoot target range and plinking, lots of places to shoot where I live. I have mostly CZ rifles and a new Howa on the way. Lots of handguns also. Chow for now!

Norway

Sometimes I surprice myself. I wanted to join this forum because my friend Old Grump told me this forum is a good one.... And then I realize, Im all ready registered. When? I dont know..

Anyway. Im from Norway. Not Little Norway USA, but the real Norway.

I have been a rifle man since 1976. Pistol man since 2009, thanks to Old Grump. I like bull**** too.... And Dodge trucks.....And girls, but Im married. That leaves me with guns, bull**** and trucks. Fine by me......

Back