Jury Nullification Redux

Just checking in right quick since in on my break.

...very excited...very excited..:D

Edward,
I'll do my best to check in again tonight.

WA,
What's a parallel thread? Anything I need to look for or do so that I'm posting in the right thread?

I realize that this is a request that doesn't usually come from the pool of potential jurors, but could your honor please list the selected jurors and alternates when he's satisfied that he has a jury?

You can take my place. I have schooling and some work is being laid out for me now so I don't have time to watch this thing as intently as I want.

Caustic subs for WeedWacker

I guess I've just been promoted.

I was just wondering whether, in Hizzoner's opinion, 922 (q) is a valid and proper exercise of the commerce power of the federal government?

If that one didn't get me kicked, publius42 checkin' in. ;)

OK boys here is count one of the Indictment.

AND THE GRAND JURY AFORESAID, by this indictment, accuse said defendent Muhammed Ramirez of the crime of Posession of a Weapon in the second degree, committed as follows:

That the defendant, Muhammed Ramirez knowingly possessed a loaded and operable firearm with the intent to use it unlawfully against another.

I am going to leave out dates and section numbers of the law.

Check in when ya'll are ready for count 2

WA

Last edited:
You know, if we're really going to have an experiment with jury nullification here, I'm going to need an answer to my question at post #25. Am I in a federal court room, or a state one?

This is the official list of jurors.

musher
cobray commando
danzig
habeuscorpse
tuttle8
Edward429451-Forman
Caustic (alternate for weedwacker)
invention45
Trapp
secdef
publius42
Nukemjim

Everyone has checked in within the last 2 pages.

Question: Possession of a weapon by a convicted Felon? or just with the intent to do harm...?)

Last edited:
Back