Free NRA membership

My but they're slow. Over a month later, still haven't received any documentation yet. Is this the norm lately? :confused:
-Bruce

I signed up via the $25 membership for a year, and it took a little over a month to get the card, hat, etc.

Thanks BWT. :)
I guess I'll just have to be patient, but WOW are they slow.
I signed up for AAA Automobile Club just last week, and already have their card in my wallet. :rolleyes:
-Bruce

I just spoke with NRA since I am already an official member. You do not get the magazine or insurance with the associate membership, but it is an official one year NRA membership for free. I had already used the link to add the children and wife before I called. They all will get the NRA enews email letter and official NRA cards in the mail at the very least. She said address and phone numbers can all be the same and to just use a different email address for each person. You can get rid of these email addresses down the road at any time. to any skeptics, you do not have to give any other info accept the first page the OP's link directs you to. After you press submit there is a message and you have already completed every thing. She said this offer is valid, but it is about to run out. When I first called she had already thought it had been stopped until I gave her the link and she asked her boss. Sign everyone up!!

NRA cust serv option 1 after 877-672-2000

NRA is slow just be patient. Also while paying is great when / if you can a free member ship is just as good as long as you do your part and tell others to join remind them to vote. Encourage safe shooting first then encourage safe shooting again. I have only been a member two years and have only been into fire arms about 3 years total but this is the general attitude I have received from most of the fellow NRA members I have met. Thank you for joining pay it forward when you can how you can.

Sig Mosquito

Anyone have a problem with the manual saftey not working...as in will fire even when the red dot is covered. Have not been to the range but had a dummy round in to show wife how to handle it and it fired with safe on.

Back