Free NRA membership

SWglockmagnum said:
i just signed up for the free NRA thing and it was significantly underwealming "THANKS now sign up for a full year for $25? "

so what do i get for being an "associate member" ?? spam? they don't even send you a "decal" until you pay them $25. i'm trying to figure out what it was that i signed up for aside from constant emailings and spam sent to my house.

hmm
Well, You just made a small step towards defending our second amendment by joining a large group of like minded citizens. Congratulations! ;)
-Bruce

SWglockmagnum: I have a pile of NRA stickers I'm not going to use since I let my membership cease when they identified the NRA with pretty far right-wing politics that have nothing to do with gun rights. If I put an NRA sticker on anything, I'm tagged with those politics, which I won't have happen for any reason whatsoever. Send me a message with your address and I'll send you a sticker or two.

The NRA is still running their $300 lifetime membership deal, but it requires another lifetime member to sponsor you.

I currently have about $550 paid on my EPL, and want to try to transfer that to the $300 lifetime membership. So...

Will one of you lifetime members send me your member number in a PM? (And just post a "PM sent" in this thread, so others don't waste their time.)
Thanks in advance.

Thanks for posting this!

I signed up last week and just got my confirmation e-mail with my all the things in the mail and on their way. So, it is definitely still good.

For those of you who it didn't work for, try signing up again.

Still working?

The link did not work for me. If it still works for you let me know because I am trying from a phone.

Reich

Some people are complaining that after they join up, the N.R.A. asks them for contributions. Do people really think that keeping their Second Amendment Rights is going to be free from now on??? Get real, people.

i do not see where it is free!! Where on the website does it say the membership is free? I see the hot and a magizine is free but...

Jst got an email from Cheaper than Dirt with the $300 NRA Liftime membership offer. So it looks like it is still available.

Newest NRA member here....

Just signed up. You should too. The more the better. Get your wives and kids to sign up too. Best we have a voice. 5 million and one now.

For those that said they have a hard time remembering when their membership is up.
look at the mailing label on you Magazine. In the line above your name it gives the expiration date. Mine says 10/2015

I also always do the NRA round up when its available.

Back