Your most expensive handgun.

That would be Rowena,,,

Colt Trooper Mk-III, 6" barrel, .22 LR.

06-rowena.JPG

Near immaculate in condition,,,
I paid $750 for her about two years ago.

I find it somewhat curious that my three most expensive handguns,,,
Are chambered for the .22 LR cartridge.

Aarond

Last edited:
Most paid? My EDC, a Kimber UCDP, still less than a grand. My most valuable? Probably a "captured enemy equipment" DWM Luger, but I paid nothing for it.

Most paid $ for would be a toss up between my TDE 180 AMP wearing a High Standard .357AMP barrel and my Bowen 3 screw Ruger BH in 25-20.

They run about $12000 brand new. Korth USA has a couple in stock if you're interested. ;)

I don't think they are building any more. The last batch Korth USA got from Germany was about 10 years ago.

Did you...get a good deal on one?!
Do you shoot it?
Have you considered selling it?
What's the rest of this story?
...Sounds interesting!

Lots of beauties in the thread!

Personally, I've never paid more than $550 for a handgun simply because I am very frugal (if money were no variable I would have a Browning Hi Power instead of my nice clone :().

My most expensive, as purchased, handgun is my Sig1911. I have a Glock 21 though that has a laasermax guiderod laser(got for free, long story), mepro steel adjustable night sights, ghost rocket trigger, lightened striker, and a spring kit. Its got a devent amount of parts stuck in it that help add value, at least to the right fella.:D

I guess I'm a cheap arse... my most expensive to buy was a S&W 610... I have bought several expensive new guns ( my Automags were all purchased new, for example, but they were purchased long ago ) I have bought several new guns lately, but the bulk are Ruger single actions which were cheaper than the 610 I bought a couple years ago...

P229 Stainless Elite, paid almost $1,200.00 a couple of years ago. Very difficult to find. I love that gun, I really should shoot it more.

Fine single action

I was just able to make the trade of a lifetime
I just received the finest single action
That I have ever owned. It is a North American
Arms Eagle 45 Winchester Magnum. It
Was made in January of 1984 high polished
Finish. This pistol looks like it had never
Been fired. Going to gun range tomorrow
To play with my new toy. Anyone that knows
Any thing about these fine single actions
Please let me know.

My priciest is a Wilson Combat CQB in 9mm that I got about 3 years ago. . Pricey but the quality and craftsmanship is excellent and worth it in my opinion.

I'd really like to get a Spec Ops 9mm someday from WC.

I have a 3rd gen Colt SAA from their custom shop in nickel and factory ivory grips with the Colt medallion. I bought it used some years ago for $1550. It's a safe queen and probably not my smartest gun purchase but it sure is pretty.

Back