Your most expensive handgun.

When you forget your gloves, place a bandaid, duct tape, etc, over the web of your hand before shooting. Amazing how well just that little bit helps to prevent bite.

Okay... I'll play

Sig P210 50th Anniversary Edition (New in box)
Sig P210 (bought used so since I can't bring myself to shoot the other one)
Les Baer Monolith Heavyweight with 1.5" guarantee
Les Baer Thunder Ranch Special (hard chromed)
Heckler & Koch P7M8 (prices have gone up like crazy)
STI Edge

IMG_4399.jpg

The FIRST ONE!!!! The gateway drug: Sig P226R 9mm. --> Model 41 --> PCR -> 2x SP-01 Shadows -> XD(m) 45 -> Ruger MkII Target -> (couple long guns) -> Ruger Single Ten

Most Expensive??

KimberSuperCarryProRtSideNbrsot.jpg

A Kimber Custom Shop Super Carry Pro .45 ACP 1911, which I bought in January 2012. I hit 62 took Social Security and a second retirement from Uncle Same and bought this one to celebrate getting it all right.

I also finalized a nasty divorce in which I managed to keep my money and property. She kept her money and I kept mine. But as usual the lawyers made out like bandits. Such is life:D

Humbly, this is it.
1B335403-7DCB-41EA-9C42-6EDF84FFFE37-1822-0000018EE1754641_zpsf09451d3.jpg

Had an EMP for a bit, but figured I'd rather sweat all over a Glock. It became a safe queen, needed some cash, so it got sold.

It's my prized possession!

Ruger P95 :D

It's my first and so far only firearm!

I've had it for 7 days TODAy, so I'm thinking its time to start shopping again!
search

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
I feel like a cheap-o compared to some of the beautiful firearms I have seen in this thread (especially the Pythons) ...... but the most expensive out-the-door was a 2001 Para-Ordnance 14.45 (stainless) ..... if we were counting the amount of time I put in personally to fix/finish ... it would be a 1946 Argentine Sistema that I have been working on perfecting for years now .... by hand ...... its ALMOST there ..... I'll never be able to get the money and time I have put into it out of it .... but its my baby.

Amercian citizen (Bersa .380, DP-51, CCWP) living in Guatemala City, Guatemala, Central Amercia:

All of my hand guns!

Since I am currently living in a Central American third world country and this country does not produce a gun of their own, I pay double the price for any handgun I purchase plus all the fees associated with the purchase and carry permit.

On July 2nd of this year I will be starting the process of buying a Bul M-5 Commander .45. The total cost, when it is all said and done, will be Q12000. with equals to $1583. Sucks, huh. However, guns are a must-have here. I've repelled roadragers, robbers, carjackers, and assassins all blocks from where I live.

Third world... all things considered... I'd rather be in Jersey.

My Colt Gold Cup. Paid $660.98 including tax for it back in '94. Adjusting for inflation, it would be about $1038.95 today. Still more than my SW1911 sku#108284 which I paid 921.61 for in 2010 ($984.54 adjusted).

My GC was worth every penny and to this day, has been the only 1911 that has never given me any issues.

enhanced_goldcup.jpg

My Sig 232 and Beretta M9A1, both were around $650. My most expensive handgun purchase will be a 1911 when I have the cash, and I don't think I could bring myself to pay any more than $900-$1000 for a handgun.

Back