Your "Flagship" pistol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My top semi-auto would have to be my big, bad S&W .45acp m645 :)

SWm645.jpg

Anybody notice this thread is back from the dead?

Oh well,here's my lightly customized CBOB...

DSC03213.jpg

And a 1964 Python with Elite grips(came with 'em,don't have the originals:(). Schweet.

classics.jpg

My flagship was my Smith and Wesson 686. Stainless, 6". Awesome gun.

Just bought a Springfield TRP. Haven't shot it yet, but unless there is some thing wrong with it, it's my new flagship pistol.

Attachments

• PC9108L.jpg
    PC9108L.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 134
More sentiment than value:

Smith and Wesson Model 60 Virginia Association of Chief's of Police Commemorative, 1 of 45 made. Engraved by Ken Hurst. Bought from my first Chief in the little town I worked in before I moved to the "big city". He was one heck of a good guy and sold it right at retirement. Sadly, he got aggressive cancer soon after retirement and died in 6 months...

Colt 1908 pocket hammerless 25ACP made in 1927. From my wife's grandfather (wasn't he nice?) It's in real good shape also.

The python, in the middle, is my favorite to shoot and handle. The Colt Trooper V's top and below are also great great shooters...................ck

GunCollection002.jpg

Probably will always be my mildly custom Colt Mark IV pin gun. It has remained my favorite through the years even after being pretty much supplanted by my carry weapons and fancy rifles. It is indeed my flagship.

100_0218.jpg

My Colt Commander 9mm, alloy frame 1st Production Run circa 1954. Serial # less than 2000..........hpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back