Winchester Model 190 takedown manual

Hello Harley,

I have read this entire thread. None of the links work for me. Could you please email the 190 takedown manual to me?

Thanks!

Paul

Hey

I was wondering if i could recieve the Winchester Model 190 takedown

E-mail (prdebater@yahoo.com)

Thank You :D

could you please send me a copy of the manual as well?

email address removed

thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new to the forum and just picked up a 190 for my boys - looking to clean it up and start using it, may also need some parts. Is the manual still available? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

could anyone steer me towards take down information and a parts list for this winchester 190. i am trying to put one back together after inheriting a 190 with a box of parts. any info is appreciated. contact me at dy_kisa143@yahoo.com. thank you

winchester model 190

I was looking for a parts or take down manual for the winchester modal 190. The barrel has play between it and the action and I need to tighten it up as I am going to put a red dot sight on it and it attaches to the action. I could use a take down manual if one is still available and any advise you can give me. Thanks

nmhunter

Winchester 190 Bolt Spring

Is there a trick to reinstalling the block spring? I have been fighting it for an hour now. HELP!

Takedown Manual

Harley,

Could you please email me a copy of the takedown manual for the .22 Model 6 Winchester.

Thanks in advance.

Gerry.

Back