Winchester Model 190 takedown manual

Winchester Model 190

I got a Winchester Model 190 from a friend and it needs to be refinished I can not figure how to get the forehand stock off so I am looking for a take down manual can anyone help me with that my email is.
hawk94chevy@sbcglobal.net

Thanks
Hawk

can i get a manual

i kinda did something stupid i went to clean my friends model 190 22 lr and i can put it back together if someone can give me the take doen manual id be thankful. please help... sent to brandonz_05@yahoo.com

190 manual

Can someone send me a manual as the father in-law left me one and would like to clean it up. Thanks Saltman

Need Takedown Manual for 190 also

Hi,
I found my old 190 and want to clean her up but don't have the manual can anyone help?
I tried to use the threads links but they all say timed out when I use them.
Send to ljssullivan6666@yahoo.com
Thanks,John

Need breakdown manual for winchester 190

I have a winchester 190 .22 calibur L that I inherited from my father in law's passing. I don't have the manual for it and really need to get a copy of this manual.
Please send it to me at rutpil@yahoo.com

Thanks.

190 manual please

I have a Sears Ted Williams 3T .22 s,l, lr, which I understand is basically a Winchester 190. It looks the same. So, can someone send me the Winchester 190 manual? It would be appreciated. Send to johnwalblay@aol.com

Last edited:
Winchester model 190 take down manual

Harley, I have a Winchester model 190 that I got from my Dad and I notice you have been willing to send a copy of the take down manual. I have looked all over and not found this documentation. Could you send me a copy of what you have. My grandson and I will appreciate your help.

Thanks

Winchester 190 Takedown Manual

In doing some web searching I found a neat web site that sold me a reproduction copy of the original user manual that came with the Winchester 190. I also found a manual for my Winchester 62A. The site has over 700 manuals and hang tags - a large selection or manuals at prices around $5.00 to $10.00. the Website is:

www.rstmanuals.com
or
www.rediscovered-shooting-treasures.com either URL will work.

Hope that helps someone save a few hours or research

Last edited:
One more time from anyone.....

I just received an old 190 as a gift from my boss. It seems like the safety is sticking and the trigger is a little stiff.....

If someone could send me a copy of the manual it would be much appreciated (I tried most of the links found in these threads but can't seem to find one that is still active....)

scottab96@gmail.com

Thanks and safe shooting!!!!

Last edited:
Back