Winchester Model 190 takedown manual

Model 190 .. help

Hello.. am a new member to the forum .. I found it while looking for some information on the model 190 and was pointed here... Would it be possible to still get a copy of the take down manuel.. I called Remington and all I got was a no we don't have one... Anyway thanks for any help you can give me.. Garys_Hunting@msn.com

Gary...

An old freind is back

Harley,

Can't thank you enough for posting Wichester 190 takedown on the net.
I bought mine new in '72 when I was 16. This was always a sweet shooting rifle untill just a few years ago and I just put it away. Got it back out a few weeks ago and after a new recoil spring and a little work shoots just like new.
Now I'm ready to reblue the steel and refinish the stock. Thank you.

one more in need

i also have a winchester 190 semi auto 22 that I am fixing up for a youngster. It has a loose barrel, and I can't figure out how to tighten it. So if you please, one more takedown manual would begreatly apprieciated.
Thanks, my email is mchoholick@yahoo.com

found it

I should have readon a little further. I found the manualon your posting thank you, it will be a big help.
Marcusho

Needing 190 manual

Harley,

I too am new here to the forum and have just been given a Model 190 and could use a copy of the manual. Can you please send me a copy of the manual as well?

Thanks in advance!
Moz

Win 190 manual

Harley,
I also need a takedown manual for model 190.
That's how I found this forum.
I would appreciate a copy also? Please?
thanks

I'm in need of the Model 190 Manual

I'm also in need of the Model 190 Manual. My Father left me a Winchester Model 190 and I want to clean it up for my son. There doesn't seem to be anything available on this rifle. Any help would be great...

Thanks...

The Gun Gigest Book Of RIMFIRE RIFLES Assembley/Disassembly By J.B.Wood 2006 ..To order catalog call 800 258 0929 of books from GunDigest Books. The info on the Win 190 semi auto 22 starts on page 560

model 190 loose barrel

I have a loose barrel on my model 190 22. I was wondering what I need to do to fix this. Thank you for any help that you can give me.

Your barrel nut is loose. See post #17 in this thread for link to manual. good luck, it's a decent little rifle. jim

Winchester Model 190 .22 Cal. Takedown Manual

HELLO

I AM LOOKING FOR A MANUAL FOR A WINCHESTER MODEL 190 .22 CAL. TAKEDOWN MANUAL.

cAN ANYONE SEND IT TO ME? THANKS

NB

Back