Winchester Model 190 takedown manual

Winchester 190 Takedown manual

Hello, I have an old Winchester model 190 and need to disassemble it for cleaning. I am hoping to find a takedown manual. Can you help?
Thank you,
Paul Pachuta

winchester 190

Just bought a Winchester 190 at a pawn shop. I was looking for takedown instructions when I ran across this site. If possible, please send any takedown/cleaning instructions for the 190 to ronnie.trager@navy.mil
Thanks!

Winchester 190

Same as others here, I just aquired this 190 from my father's collection. He hasn't shot it in over twenty years. Requiring a major clean & lube job. I too would like a copy of the take down manual. I really don't understand why winchester doesn't have this? Seems like there are MANY of these rifles getting a new life. Thanks! jdgarfield21@yahoo.com

My model 190 was passed down to my by my grandfather. it's been a great little gun for many years but I would really like to take it down and clean everything up. if anyone could please be so kind as to email me the manual i would greatly appreciate it.
ilblissli@gmail.com

Take down/How to assemble manual

Email me or IM me at stoneyj74@yahoo.com if you would like a pdf of the original owners manual that I came across tonight when I found my dad's rifle that he bought 30 years ago at Wal-Mart for $100.00 STILL in the box with all the papers and tag with it! Hardly ever shot it! It's mine now! That and my great grandfathers WWII Persian Mauser 98 carbine 8mm rifle! GORGEOUS and RARE and it's alllllll mine! :cool:

Back