Winchester Model 190 takedown manual

just wondering if i could get a copy

i just inhereted a winchester 190 .22 that looks like it was never cleaned i was wondering i you wouldn't mind sending me a copy of that breakdown to please ( mitch@reeh.net)

winchester model 190 takedown manual

im new to the forum and have purchased what must be the dirtiect model 190 around anm refinishing the stock and forearm and will need to disasemble and especially clean every thing i can get apart i would like someone who has to e/mail me a takedown and troubleshooting manual for the winchester model 190 thanks ron:)

Mine needs ammo

For all of you whom have recieved Win 190. Congradulations. It is an excellent .22. I have owned mine for about 30 years. It has a 4x16-50 with adjustable objective scope. Will kill Starlings at 50 yards easy(did it Sunday) My boy is 15 and likes it better than his .17HMR. Take care of it and it will last a long time. Word of warning, dont use the rounds that have a lot of wax. If you do, you will learn how to clean it the hard way and very often.

Winchester Model 190 Takedown

Need a take down and parts manual for the Winchester Model 190. Tried the site under post 17 and all I get is a pop up asking for user name and password. If anyone has this manual please email it to me.
I also need manual on a Topper Model 158, 410 gauge shotgun with 3" full choke barrel. It was manufactured by Harrington and Richardson. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me with these.
katman104@yahoo.com

winchester model 190

i'm searching for takedown instructions for a model 190. friend of mine gave it to me recently. seems to be in good shape. hasn't been fired in years. i wanna take it apart and clean it, but don't know where to start. i saw the old post on this and tried the swishercs link, but it took me to a computer company.
i just need to find out how to take this thing apart and get it back to doing what it was made for -- providing the makins for squirrel gravy!
can anybody help?

Winchester Model 190 take down manual

Hello,
I am a new member. I'm not even sure if I'm doing this right, but here goes. I was amazed when I found this site. I thought I would be the only person in the world looking to find out about the model 190. A dear old friend( 89 yrs. old) just found this old rifle and gave it to me knowing I'm just getting interested in guns. I shot it five times and it shot where I was pointing it!! It is gooky and rusty in spots but that did not affect it's shooting. I want to take it apart and clean it thoroughly. I've taken the stock off but nothing else. I do not know anything about it and I don't want to mess it up. What do I need to know next please?

Hey guys found this site searching for info on a model 190. This gun has been in my family for a long time. My great grandfather bought it many moons ago for my dad when he was a boy.

Unfortunately i left the gun in a friend of mines tool box in the back of his truck, and the same day i left it in there he got into a pretty bad roll over accident and the tool box was launched about 30 yards from where the truck ended up. My friend was fine fortunate enough but my gun has been banged up a bit. The but of the gun is split into 3 pieces right around where it meets the metal.

Im pretty gun illiterate, ive only put together a couple of sks's and pistols and i had help doing that. Im going to try and find a new stock for it, or try to piece back the old one, took 4 years of wood tech in highschool it looks like it can be glued back together and sanded down and refinished. But one of those takedown manuals would be greatly appreciated.

Send one to brentflatt2002@yahoo.com would be greatly appreciated.

I need one too harley

Harley, I don't know anything about my model 190 winchester and I need to clean it up before i can even think about shooting it can you send me a breakdown so I can clean it........Please and Thanks Email: fenix403326@hotmail.com

Thanks,

takedown manual for winchester model 190

Will anyone who has a soft copy of the takedown manual for a winchester model 190 rifle send me a copy. Any other info on this rifle would help too. I'm having a tough time getting the sping to go back in. Email address is jimmyleavell@comcast.net

Back