What's your fave mini 9mm?

My Favorite would have to be my new Smith & Wesson M&P 9c (Not the Shield).
Holds a few more rounds than the Shield. While not as slim as the Shield it is shorter as far as height. The Glock 26 comes in 2nd and the Sig 238 3rd.

I'm very happy with my Kahr PM-9 pistol. It has close to 1000 rounds through it and has been very reliable. I've heard the CM-9 models are just as good for less money. I pocket carry the Kahr in a pocket holster and it's like carrying a wallet. I forget that it's there. It IS snappy but that's one of the trade offs with a small and light gun. The recoil is manageable.

image_zpsb5dba1a0.jpg

Glock 26 in a DeSantis holster. I usually carry this weapon without a reload due to it's 10 round mag. When I feel a need for additional rounds, two ten round mags in a DeSantis mag pouch. My 26 is reliable, accurate and light weight.
Carrying 30 rounds of 9mm comfortably concealed is a beautiful thing.

Attachments

• GLOCK###.jpg
    GLOCK###.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 42
Fave.mini 9mm,...

I'm not necessarily in love with the 9mm caliber ,...but I recently purchased a very inexpensive brand of 9mm luger ,now don't shudder,...a "HI-POINT C-9",... $165 Dolllars,...always being criticized as some kind of a questionable choice ,...for me nothing could be further from the truith.
This is a spot on accurate first choice for me ,exceedingly accurate, relatively concealable,close groups at 25 yards,mine does not misfeed,or have ejection problems ever. NEVER has ,...and the company has a rock solid return for free forever repair policy. All one would ever have to do is pay postage. The pistol is a bit heavier than most 9mm pistols ,but as this tool is a blow-back design , it actually helps with very controlable recoil.
My pistol and revolver choices are basic and simple ,..varied too ,...I've purchased from this price point ,all the way to $1500 dollars,buy what you like but for a heavier wt.yet conceilable 9mm ,you may want to give the "HI-POINT"a look,... and U.S.A. made ,...

Never shot one (Hi-point) but I like the idea of a low cost auto that is actually reliable. Not everyone can drop 500 turds on a new gun.

My number one ccw pistol is a walther pps9. Shoots everything I feed it with out a complaint. Conceals very well in a crossbreed holster.

I've retired my Kel-Tec P3ATs and my Ruger LCP. Now I'm sold on and carrying the Kimber Solo in a pocket holster and am extremely satisfied with it. It comes in three variations and I'm aiming to get all three. I've got a Ruger LC-9 and it demands more trigger control than I have to offer. My son-in-law had a PF-9 and it was a jamamatic.

Love my Kel-Tec PF-9. Have only run about 300 rnds through it so far, but seems to be reasonably accurate a 25yds or less and appears to be a well firearm. Enough weight to minimize felt recoil. I admit I need the finger extension on the magazine for proper grip, but it works well. A great firearm for a decent price.

I have a Taurus PT709 that I got recently. I love it so far. Carries and shoots great.

My Wife had a Ruger LC9, we both HATED it.

Astra A70

Not necessarily a mini, but way smaller than my Hi Power! :D Barely bigger than my Sig 232SL and packed full of all steel, single action goodness!

Back