What would you ask a gun mfgr to build?

How about some revolvers in smaller bottle necked rifle cartridges that actually work. I'd like to see a 7.62x39 and .223 revolver with 4"-10" barrels maybe a .243 as well

I want to see Hk bring back the P7M8 and M13 with an alloy frame for about $1000. But we suck and Hk hates us so it's never going to happen.

Wyosmith:

How would you like to see a nice pump rifle in .25 NAA? Or perhaps .32 NAA? These might make use of the longer barrels of a "pump" or "slide-action" carbine. Think about a 16" barreled .25 NAA loaded with 50 grain JHP projectiles, using Unique propellant? Power, accuracy, and reloadability.

Hmmmm. :cool:

I liked how Wilson Combat revamped the Beretta 92, and I know Nighthawk did the same with the Hi Power, but it's so damn expensive and hard to find. Parts for the BHP are hard to come by in general, cylinder and slide are almost out of everything. I would love to see a company rework the BHP, and make it affordable and make some quality parts too.

I sent a message to North American Arms,,,

I sent a message to North American Arms,,,
Suggesting that they make a break-open .22 single shot.

Something on the lines of an old Stevens pistol,,,
Then market them in pairs as dueling guns

Now I know they aren't going to jump up and accommodate my request,,,
But if anyone is going to make a set of novelty guns like that,,,
I would think that they are the most likely candidate.

Who knows,,,
Someone there might like the idea.

Aarond

Another one sprang to mind....

I'd coerce and badger Ruger into making a SRH Alaskan with 4" barrel.

.44 or .454: eitherway with an unfluted cylinder.

ARE YOU LISTENING, RUGER?!

I agree!

ETA: Also, a CZ SP01 in 10mm

I wish Ruger would do a Luger and a Broom Handle.
And another vote for Marlin to bring back the Camp Gun, along with a 25-25 336.

Last edited:
1. Either a single-stack Sig 250 subcompact, or a 290RS with a 250 trigger. It makes no sense to me why SIG is producing two entirely different DAO triggers (three if you include the DAK) - it's more expensive for them, and leaves us with a worse option in the 290.

2. Walther P99AS with the PPQ ergonomics. This almost certainly won't happen, because the people who like the DA trigger (like me) are already in the minority, and are likely to already own the pistol. Meanwhile, changing the ergonomics won't do anything to attract people who would already be inclined to buy the PPQ.

My wish list:
1. A Ruger Mini 14 that accepts standard AR magazines.
2. A S&W .357 .....6 shot, 3"bbl, fixed sights, round butt, no lock, with the bodyguard style concealed hammer, scandium frame.
3. A Glock in .22lr....with a double stack magazine. I want it to be as slim as the G43, but same frame size as the G19.

And my biggest wish:
For KelTec to licensee their designs to be produced by other companies. They come out with some really neat stuff, but drop the ball on the ability to actually make it.....and make it actually work. For example Ruger made a better version of the P3at.

I would love a Ruger PMR30, KSG or Sub2000 because I know those would run.

Because the CZ 97 isn't a 1911 variant. It's a big brother of the CZ75 and is a DA/SA pistol.

http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-97-bd-4...ts-10-rd-mags/

It's a rather large handgun for the capacity (only 10rnds of .45acp), but a compact version (3.8in bbl and chopped grip) may be interesting.

I know the 97: I've handled it in a shop. Large is definitely one way to described. Huge is another.

I guess that when people talk .45 they often talk 1911. Given that many like 1911s and many like the .45 and many like CZs which doesn't currently make a 1911, I put 2 and 2 together and got 5....

I want Wilson Combat to rerelease the Spec ops-- if an alloy frame is needed--so be it--but that gun needs to be out here rather than relegated to the discontinued pile

Back