What would you ask a gun mfgr to build?

It is 2015 almost 2016 and no manufacturer makes a phazer yet. Ray guns have been in movies since the 1930s so it is way past time.

Wow! Back to the future!!

I'd like a factory type converted Dragoon that I could hunt with Ruger only type loads. I know they aren't needed for hunting but it would mean you'd be " good to go" with it as a true hunting revolver.

Mike
www.goonsgunworks.com
Follow me on Instagram @ goonsgunworks

I would ask replica black powder manufacturer Davide Pedersoli of Italy to make a reproduction of the U.S. M1842 Aston Johnson .54 caliber military pistol:

aston.jpg

Actually, I've been asking them to do this for some time! :)

Ideal pistol

I really like my Sig P230 SL pistol. I wish Sig would redesign this pistol for:
#1 - 124 gr. 9MM Luger in lieu of the 9MM Kurz
#2 - get rid of the blow-back action
#3 - nix the heel mag release for a standard mag release button
#4 - increase capacity to 8+1 from the 7+1

For small compact carry pistols I also own a Sig P938/9MM and a Kimber Ultra Carry 11/9MM - but I REALLY like the Sig's P230's, lines, size, weight, hammer, sights, takedown, extended finger rest, no safety, DA/SA, all SS and the de-cocker.

If Sig would make this pistol - I would purchase one just as fast as I could.

In descending order of preference:

1) an all-steel double-stack .45 Win Mag 1911-style,
2) the equivalent of a S&W M&P 45 Compact in 45 Win Mag, or
3) a Glock 20 equivalent in .45 Win Mag, or
4) a stainless or satin chrome Desert Eagle in .45 Win Mag.

Any of the 4 options designed with a grip that accommodates the .45 Win Mag and no longer.

:D

I want CZ to build me a stainless .45 based on the cz-75 platform with a 7 inch barrel, a Kahr style trigger, and factory fiber optic sites :D They can call it the CZ-d'abel.

Dan Wesson - Bring back the 10mm Commander Classic Bobtail 1911
Colt - Bring back the Python in Royal Blue finish
Browning - Give us a custom tuned Hi-Power with ALL the upgrades
Smith & Wesson - Bring back the 610 N-Framed 10mm Revolver, the 3rd Gen 3913 and 5906, and the Performance Center 952 9mm and 945 45ACP
HK - Bring back the P7M8
Glock - A compact pattern (G-19) pistol chambered in 9x18 Makarov

I'd like to see a Baby Browning - sized, striker-fired .22lr with a poly frame... I still wonder why with all this concealability-hype, there are hardly any new guns in the 4.5- or even 4-inch length range...

Back