what do you carry concealed ?

When I was in a carry-friendly state... a Kimber Custom carried strongside in the fall/winter and a Glock 26 IWB in the spring/summer. My permit is not valid here. Can't wait to get back stateside.

Typically, in the cooler fall and winter months, I will carry my G23 with pre-ban 13 round mags in a belly holster. When I dress light I like to carry my old .38 Smitty Police Special in my back. The bad part about the smitty is that sometimes I'll forget if I put it on because it's so light and small.

William

Seems I'm the only one, but I carry a I.M.I. Baby Eagle 9mm with 16+1 of 147 gr. Remington golden sabers in a custom made Horseshoe Leather pancake holster day to day.
When I'm wearing dress pants or shorts (I wear the baggy "dockers" type of both), without a "cover" shirt, I carry a S&W model 60 "Lady Smith" (yeah, I know..... don't knock it till you've tried it) 38spl. loaded with five 125 gr. Winchester +P JHP's in my pocket.

P32 always.

If the weather is cool enough to wear a good cover garment, then I'll grab the GP100. I'm going to give the Beretta 92 a shot this winter.

Chris

ParaordnanceC6.45LDA.jpg

or
FinishedSistema.jpg

or
SmithWessonM38.jpg

or
KelTecP32.jpg

All depending on what I am wearing.

At one time or another any one (or two) of the ones listed below. Except for the blue twinkie with the funny hair. :confused:

Depending on my mood, normally its either a pre-70 series Colt Commander .45acp or a 3" S&W Model 13 .357. Occasionally a Colt Mustang .380. I'm considering adding a 2" J-frame to my wardrobe. ;)

FN SFS Hi-Power, IWB strong-side 4 o'clock (cheap UM holster right now, should be getting my new HBE in a coupla weeks)

Occasionally a Makarov in a Falco IWB from makarov.com

Sig P239 9mm with Winchester Black Talons, A.E.Nelson inside-the-pant leather holster, IMO hard to beat this set up !!! small, concealable with enough punch to get the job done, if ya know what I mean!!!!

Back