what do you carry concealed ?

I carry the "Baby Eagle" by Magnum Reasearch in .45 acp. It feels good in my hand and shoots like a dream.

Jim

I have a few choices... :D ...Tom

Attachments

• Untitled-12.jpg
    Untitled-12.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 719
  • Untitled-7.jpg
    Untitled-7.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 650
  • Yost Hi-Power #2.jpg
    Yost Hi-Power #2.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 679
So, tpdtom, who made those distinctive grips on the Yost High Power? It looks like there is a slighly dished-out section for the left thumb to snuggle into, firing right handed. Am I right?

Bart Noir

A SIG 239 with.....

The gun is only 1/2 the equation. What you carry it concealed IN is just as important. I've researched different holsters for nearly 20 years. The best for concealment that I've found is Pager Pal. It's the only TRUE concealment holster available and, if carried properly, does not print AT ALL. It's very comfortable, right or left handed, comes in black (preferable), and is a logical extension of your cell phone.

Try one for $60. You'll never use another holster for totally concealed carry.

HK P7M8 or Sig P245 or a Glock 30, depending on mood. When I cannot carry one of these, a P32 in an Uncle Mike's pocket holster. My P3AT is just not as reliable.

Beretta Model 85. (Cheetah with a single stack 8 round magazine)

Beretta Model 92F Compact (Single stacked. A.K.A Model 92M)

Beretta Model 9000S (9mm)

Beretta Model 8357 (Model 8000 chambered for .357 Sig)

Colt Model Defender (Nice little stainless steel .45 auto with partial nickel plating on the slide.)

Smith & Wesson Model 19.

Won't Waste my money on a Glock and I won't touch a smith Autoloader. Smith's Revolvers are second best to Colt's, but I'd take a Glock automatic over a Smith automatic.

S&W Model 60 w/3-inch barrel, once in a while a stainless Springfield .45.
I plan soon to carry the Mountain Gun in .45 LC. I need to get service grips for it and plan on a Triple-K shoulder rig.

Newbie to forum, but here's my two cents

Been carrying 20+ years....started with Smith K frames, and from then to now, 1911, Beretta M9 (92F), Sig M11 (M228), Glock 19/23.

Have settled on J frame 37 in pocket and Glock36 in Hume JIT as my cc guns, (based on worldwide availability of ammo) and adjust based on the situation from there.

Last edited:
What do I carry?

Kimber PRO CDP .45 ACP w/silver tips 99% of the time.
Occasionally, a Ruger .357 single action w/hollow points.
Also, in my state it doesn't have to be concealed so I
have been known to carry openly.

Back