what do you carry concealed ?

I just tuck my Beretta 92FS 9mm fullsize in my belt under my shirt no holster it rides just fine, I can run, jump, and everything else with it in place.

Depending on what I'm wearing, where I'm goingmor what I'm doing...

SA XD .357 SIG
SA XD Sub Compact .40 S&W
SIG 226 9mm
SIG 226 .357 SIG
SIG 220 .45
H&K USP .40

:D

Are we getting somewhat personnal here? Oh you mean a gun OK here goes:
summer I carry a P32 with factory gold dot ammo and if clothing permits a CZ PCR 9mm with factory 124gr gold dots.
Winter: I carry a sig P220 38 super reloaded with 135gr gold dots clocked at 1250fps or my 1911 springfield reloaded with 185gr gold dots clocked at 1050fps.
Wife has a S&W model 19 357 4inch with factory gold dots.
House protection: 100lb wimp black lab scared to death of the following dog , vicious 13 pound razor tooth palmerainian backed up by a mossberg 500 12ga buckshot and my CZ 9mm and wifes S&W 357.

valentine_ebonygrips.jpg

As soon as I get my Alessi Bodyguard rig, I'm ditching the Galco.

Primary: Makarov 9x18 with Hornady XTP's, in a Bianchi cowhide IWB at 4 o'clock (strong side)
Backup: Beretta 21A Bobcat .25 with XTP's in pocket holster in left front pocket (weak side)
Under driver's seat and behind sofa cushion at home: CZ-52 7.62x25, 1st five rounds MagSafe, last 4 FMJ's

My 1911 is the only thing i carry ad i dont carry it regulary, no need arround here. Allthough i do carry a balisong (or butterfly knife for some people) everywhere

Well, I carry The 92 FS, stainless long before the law-enforcement professionals and military were carrying it, and now as a backup I carry a Carbon 15 pistol in .223, much to most peoples surprise I've been in some pretty hairy shootouts and all the professionals seem to say shootouts last fewer than a few seconds, I beg to differ since my last hot encounter lasted more than a half hour, I think they ran out of ammo, and I lost a 97 GMC Jimmy as it was too covered with holes to drive afterwards.

Since then I cannot be too prepared I have bought a Level 3a vest I don't wear unless I'm going to a troubled area of town, but it is kinda small and a littlie to warm this time of year, so I just upgraded my backup firepower to a small Carbon 15 with a 100rnd drum mag, a completely last resort piece of hardware. But my primary carry gun of choice is the full size Beretta 9mm 92 FS with a 15 rnd mag and Glaser blue fragmenting ammo. No holster just tuck it in my belt pull over my shirt and off I go.

Perfect and comfortable I wear a 2 inch thick leather belt and tuck a full size 9mm or .40 cal right on my waist band and I can run jump and you cant see it and it stays snug, Some times some small adjustments but otherwise it stays put. I have nice holsters but I find them uncomfortable and inconvenient

Now the .223 Carbon 15 Pistol Type 21S ( the new ban free one with the fore and high cap ) heres a pic of one
976517166-1.jpg

is another story I usually carry it in a special bag, may I'll get
a sling if I mount a shorted 37mm Pyro launcher on it.

If some one has a 37mm for sale: http://www.thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1410539

I want to add that with a gas or rubber shot Less Likely to be lethal so I will have that option if I'm forced to use lethal force, All the cops, pro's and lawers say not to do that becaue of civil liability but they arnt there at the time makeing the decision to "pull the trigger" I think it would give options to defuse the situations with possibly not killing someone, dont get me wrong I still concider it "Use of Lethal Force" just "Less than lethal" I beleive it the catch phrase.

what do you carry concealed?

living on a beach,so i carry my taurus 85 38spec on windy days..
my small guardian 380 auto on hot days... both in the pants holstered
with tie shorts.. buying taurus pt140 for future carry

Back