what do you carry concealed ?

I carry a Sigma 40VE with 180 gr Federal HS in small of back(Uncle Mikes soft iwb, and in my right pants pocket I carry a S&W 642 loaded with Remington 158 Gr.+pSWHP's.

Dave Ginn

I carry my Kimber CDP (full size 1911 with alloy frame), with slim grips, almost every day in my Smart Carry crotch holster. I have been carrying it for many years now.

I have tried other guns, but nothing else works as well because the 1911 is so slim.

If Glock would come out with a full size slimline 10mm I would carry it in a heartbeat.

I've been carrying my Wilson Protector (which began life as a Colt Compact Commander) for five years in a Milt Sparks SS2. I carry during all seasons, in all weather conditions, and regardless of how I am dressed.

Either my Glock 30, my P7M8, or my Kel-Tec P32 or P3AT depending on my mood. I actually trust the P32 more than the P3AT between the two lightweights. The .380 is not quite as reliable.

I jettisoned off a Sig P239 in .357 Sig for the HK P7M8. The P7 is all it's cracked up to be and more. :)

One of either:

Colt's Government Model blue in a Galco Concealable loaded with Remington Golden Sabers...

or

Colt's Commander Model blue in a Milt Sparks IWB Summer Special with the Rem Golden Sabers.

Until last month it was a Browning Hi Power.

Currently a 2.25" Ruger SP101.

As soon as my Tucker Texas Heritage holster arrives, it will be a SIG P228.

Depending on the day and the weather:
Sig 230
Beretta Tomcat
Sig 220
Sig 225
Sig 226
Sig 228
Sig 229
STI LS
STI VIP
HiPower
CZ 75 SA
CZ 85 Combat
S&W 940

And to a lessor degree
EA Witness
BAby Eagle
and
SVI

Mostly this:

sw340sc1.jpg

Kimber Pro-CDP in Galco Combat Master belt slide when in civvies. En route to work or holsterless is a Kel-Tec P11 stuffed in the waistband. I have a Kahr P9, but I need to get a belt for it. Starfires and Gold Dots are their main diets. Keeps 'em lean and mean. :p

Ed

Backpacking: Sig P232
Carry: Sig P228
Car: Sig P239 .357 Sig

Yes, I do own weapons other than SIG! :p

Distance Sailing (beaucoup corrosion):
Long Range: Remington 700 LTR .308
Close to Boarding: Remington 870 Marine
Backed into the Cabin: HK USP 9

Then, let's see...

i do to i just

have more SIG's than any orther brand.if accuracy did not matter maybe i would not need a SIG a 357 SIG at that.i have 7 guns in 357 SIG you think i like the caliber or what.

Back