what do you carry concealed ?

New member here, first post!

1) Taurus PT-145 Millenium w/Corbon behind the back;

2) Kimber CDP-II w/Corbon Powerball in a Dillon "Planner" at the office.

Partial to .45's

Almost every day - - -

Colt's Commander .45.

When this is not possible, an alloy frame .38, either an Agent or an S&W M37.

Recently picked up a Kel Tec P3AT, but I just don't can't bring myself to bet everything on a .380 alone . . . . ;)

Best,
Johnny

Most of the time, a Glock 19.

Occasionally, a SIG P232.

I just picked up a Kimber Compact Custom which will undoubtedly work its way into the carry rotation.

I carry a Glock Model 30 with 10 CorBon .45 ACP 185gr +P JHP's with a velociry of 1150 fps and 543 ft/lbs of energy. I keep it in a Bianchi leather IWB holster if I have loose fitting pants or if the pants are more snug, I go to my Fobus GL4 Kydex holster. I also have an Old World High Ride belt slide holster
as another option.
botach_1807_234366742

I'd love to get a SOTB rig too. I always try to keep a extra magazine in a belt clip mag carrier from Uncle Mikes or someone else. :cool:

SP101 2.25" in 357 mag....I use 38+p+ 110 gr.as a carry load in the summer(soon to switch to the gold dot 135gr)and 158gr 357 mag. in the winter.I carry in a Desantis thumb break holster strong side behind the hip.Speed loader in front pocket. :cool:

I just got a Glock 21 about a week ago and carried it all day for the first time yesterday. I wore it in a DeSantis thumb-break holster on my hip at about 4:00, which seemed to conceal it just fine on my 6' 220lb frame. It is a bit bulkier than my G19, but no one seemed to notice but me. :cool:

Currently i carry a Ruger P89DC in a Galco IWB with 115gr +P Georgia Arms JHPs. Even a gun as big as the Ruger dissapears under just a tshirt and shorts! Soon (hopefully) it will be a Glock 29 or 30... not sure which one yet.

Back