what do you carry concealed ?

Taurus 709 slim.
I know ,I know , there all crap , but this baby has not let me down one time! 115 FMJ, 124 FMJ. 115 hollow points , remington Golden Sabres. All without a hitch. Buddy bought one also , same experience. Low left at first, until I really concentrated on trigger follow thru. Then it was dead on. Not easy to master trigger, but worth it.Great pistol,IMHO.

Taurus 709 slim.
I know ,I know , there all crap , but this baby has not let me down one time! 115 FMJ, 124 FMJ. 115 hollow points , remington Golden Sabres. All without a hitch. Buddy bought one also , same experience. Low left at first, until I really concentrated on trigger follow thru. Then it was dead on. Not easy to master trigger, but worth it.Great pistol,IMHO.

I'm going to get one with a crimson trace laser guard soon. I've done a lot of research on that baby and I like it. I'm thinking a 9 for the old lady and a 40 for me to match my FNX.

uqepapab.jpg

udahe3ap.jpg

S&W M&P 45 Compact lately. Really made my G30 a bit of a safe queen...VERY accurate and zero issues. Most often though frankly?...a S&W 642 and 2 extra speed strips of 158 Lead HP +Ps.

Mostly a Ruger LCR .357 magnum IWB, with an extra speed strip of 6 rounds, 158 grain HP.

In colder weather I have packed my Beretta 92FS or M9 or Taurus PT92 in a shoulder rig with 2 extra magazines.

I conceal carry a S&W Bodyguard 380 on a daily basis. I have it in my pocket right now while I am home sitting on the couch. I've been very pleased with the gun, I've had it about a year now. Oh also I carry it with Hornady XTP hollow points. I keep a spare mag in my Jeep with regular FMJ's.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

100_7414.jpg

Yes, I'm serious...In a mernickle PS6-SA. The rounds pictured are what I carry in it also. They are home brew, and they a bad little suckers. Before this I carried a Kimber Custom II 5" loaded with 9 200gr Winchester Rangers or 117gr IQs (before the "discontinuation")

Last edited:
Glad to see the S&W (new) Bodyguard is well represented here.

My sister got one for Christmas and pouted all day that is was a "girl gun" compared to my Glock 21.

Back