what do you carry concealed ?

HK P2000SK 9MM, M&P9C 9MM, or a S&W 642. All three in old faithful holsters or a remora for the j frame, quick trips to the grocery story.

I carry a Kahr K9 in a Milt Sparks Versa Max 2.

KahrC62_zps96360ea2.jpg

I took my P11 out for a spin last night, so after due consideration, my S&W 49 is on the reserve list, and the Kel-Tec rides in my pocket.
Ten round mags are FULL--take THAT, Benito Cuomo!!:mad:

Keep up the fight, New Yorkers! You can beat them!!

Age v. Reality

Officially retired and having taken up chemistry as a hobby (conversion of Irish whiskey into urine), my body has aged and daily makes me aware of how much fun I had in days gone by, my trusty 1911 and Sig 220 spend more and more time in the safe. What has captured my fancy and is now my almost daily companion is a 2" Charter Arms Pug, 5-shot, .44 Spl.
Almost the same energy as the .45 APC with a LOT less weight.:cool:

Every Single Day: Kahr P380. Thing is tiny, so I never leave home without it. Shoots very accurately, and is well built.

Also have a Kahr PM9 for IWB, but it tends to stay in my den since the P380 is just so darn convenient. :D

Recently, my CCW rotation includes these two. A Springfield XDS .45, and a S&W 442 in .38 Special.
They are almost exactly the same size, and both fit easily, with holster, into my front pocket. The Smith is a bit lighter. 18 ounces verses the XDS at 25 ounces. That is with both loaded, 5 rounds. With 6 rounds, the XDS comes in at 26 ounces.
WhichOne.jpg

Back