what do you carry concealed ?

Yep, I got the S&W Bodyguard, too Love that laser. Yeah people grip that a .380 is too small and weak, but I can reload them to near 9mm pressures and use hollowpoint bullets.

pix625088386.jpg

I pocket carry. TP738 or LCR depending on my pants of the day. Why am I replying to a NINE YEAR OLD THREAD?

Last edited:
marv posted:
Why am I replying to a NINE YEAR OLD THREAD?

Don't know about you, but for me:

1. I enjoy reading and posting about these things.
2. I sometimes change what I carry and, I notice, so do others.
3. I like to see what others are doing out there.
4. I like the occasional pictures I get to see as well.

Today, for example, my carry is the same little NAA .32ACP Guardian I was carrying the first time I posted in this thread ;).

Nope, still no picture of the thing.

Oh, welcome aboard the thread, marv. I look forward to your next post:).

Will

Walther PPKS in 380 with buffalo bore 100gr 280 ftlbs of energy,
PPKS in 32 with buffalo bore, Beretta 92 fs compact. Just got my Colt New Agent Talo in 9mm's new sights on it and now shoots where I want it so that will go into the corral.

M&P Shield 9mm or a Taurus TCP .380, depending on mood and dress. (Or occasionally the M&P 40C.) Had a Bodyguard .380 and hated the trigger. So rough and tight it was virtually impossible for me to shoot consistently. Also, my thumb tended to hit the mag release at all the worst times. Might be a good choice for some folks, but it just didn't fit my hands or needs.

Glock 23 or Taurus Millenium on my hip. Taurus 740 or 709 on my ankle. And if I wear a shoulder holster a Glock 22 in that. And my Hi Point C9 in my truck.

Glock 19 with Speer Gold Dot 124gr +P on my right hip, in a Concealment Solutions Black Mamba IWB holster.

Ruger LCR with Speer Gold Dot 135gr +P in my left pocket, in a DeSantis Nemesis Pocket Holster.

At least, this is my configuration 90% of the time. On occasion, I'll leave the LCR at home, or carry the LCR without the Glock, in my right pocket. Just depends on the situation.

MRYANJ99

Glock 23 or Taurus Millenium on my hip. Taurus 740 or 709 on my ankle. And if I wear a shoulder holster a Glock 22 in that. And my Hi Point C9 in my truck.

I'd say you're covered ;).

I carry a NAA 22 mag.

I carry a north American arms 22 Mag 1 5/8 with a Dark sun Surplus clip grip on my right hip. Unnoticeable under even a tshirt,and for those that believe that a 22 mag is not a good sellf defense gun has never seen what it will do to someboby.

Attachments

• blacksun1.jpg
    blacksun1.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 82
  • blacksun2.jpg
    blacksun2.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 55
I carry a S&W SS compact tactical .40. I am also a firm believer that predators of the human species select the weak and seemingly vulnerable, like any other predator. That said I tend to carry in full sight because it's better deter an incident than try to defend one. I know there are arguments to be made for both sides, but that's my preference and I've never been forced to use force.

Depends on the day and my clothing. If I'm wearing a bigger jacket (Carhartt) I'll pack a 5" 1911 at 2 or 4 o'clock OWB. 2 if I'm open carrying, 4 if I feel the need to conceal. T-shirt weather it's an XD40SC in a cheap Uncle Mikes IWB holster with some slight changes appendix carried. Even on my skinny frame the XD disappears, and doesn't have the caliber/accuracy drawbacks I feel come with a pocket gun.

Im a big guy so I can hide mine easily, I carry a glock 22c in a crossbreed iwb holster.
At the 7o'clock because im a lefty.

Back