what do you carry concealed ?

NAA Mini Revolver, .22WMR, 1 5/8" barrel. I load it with Federal 50 grain HPs, but there are now many high-performance defense loadings available. Fits perfectly in a nylon single magazine pouch ($5 at any gun show), disappears in my front pocket. Never, ever leave home without it.

On the one occcasion in the last 20 years I had to "brandish" it, the impression made on the other 2 "gentlemen" was sufficient to save the day.

I carry either a SP101 .357 Magnum or a M&P 9c. It all depends on what I am wearing that day.

Attachments

• M&P9c_extended_mag.jpg
    M&P9c_extended_mag.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Ruger-SP101.jpg
    Ruger-SP101.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 44
What I carry

It depends on what I am doing and the clothing I am wearing at the time. The gun I carry the most frequently is the Ruger LC9 as it it fairly easy to conceal in most situations. I also have a Springfield XD 45 that I will carry if clothing permits which is mostly when riding the bike or in the winter. Also keep a cheap HiPoint 9 in the console of my truck at all times.

RoosterBooster3632
...Also keep a cheap HiPoint 9 in the console of my truck at all times.

Good choice--they may be a no-frills clunky tank-like fugly gun but they are definitely worthy of "truck-gun" status (that goes for their 9/45 carbines as well with only downside being mag cap limit). Perhaps the best "value-buy" out there...

upated pic

photobucket-63557-1365825527578.jpg

photobucket-81961-1365825389299.jpg

:D

Due to some recent changes in life, I have found a need for a small EDC that I can carry on my person pretty much 24/7 inside and out of the house. I have a new appreciation for this type of weapon now. Borrowed a SW 642 from my Dad last week. Came with a Hume IWB, a Stoner pocket holster and a Bianchi OWB 124 cross draw (which I cant live with due to lack of trigger cover). I love this gun and find it a pleasure to shoot. Makes me want to rethink my full GI 45 mode of late. Feels better and is still lighter than my Makarov 380 too.

Edited to note that this is the same model and similar weapon the the OP started this post with 9 years ago!

Attachments

• edc.jpg
    edc.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
I don't have a gun in my pocket.

But, I've always liked this thread.

And I'm always happy to see it.

Thank you, Tommy.

For starting it up and for bringing it around again.

Oh, and lately, I've been carrying my old Firestar M40.
attachment.php

Crossdraw, in a Don Hume JIT slide :D.
attachment.php

Will

Attachments

• Firestar M40 01 NS.jpg
    Firestar M40 01 NS.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 128
  • Firestar M40 02 NS.jpg
    Firestar M40 02 NS.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 129
Last edited: