what do you carry concealed ?

Good. I've always been known to carry full size. Smallest I've carried as a main pistol is a 19 or P229. I just don't understand most pistols smaller than those.
What's to understand? Are you saying that if you bought a gun that was smaller, same or better caliber, lighter, less recoil, and you shot it better than anything in your inventory, you wouldn't carry it instead?

Stevie-Ray said:
What's to understand? Are you saying that if you bought a gun that was smaller, same or better caliber, lighter, less recoil, and you shot it better than anything in your inventory, you wouldn't carry it instead?
"Smaller, same or better caliber, lighter [&] less recoil" is a tough combination to come up with. Not impossible, but difficult. A smaller, lighter gun in the same caliber as a larger, heavier one, tends to result in more recoil.

These days, it's either a Smith & Wesson 442 (38 Spl), loaded with double-ended wadcutters, in a mild +P hand load.....or a Kahr CM9, loaded with commercial 124 gr. hollowpoint 9mm loads.

40 shield in the summer 40 XD compact in the winter. Federal 180 grain HST's in both cases.Often my P-64 in another pocket

IMG_0333.jpg

Need to define "conceal". When it comes to concealing, I have done that with I think every gun I purchased including my AR, sneaking them into the house under my wife's nose after a return from a gun store. Better she find out later after I make up a good story - like the 75% Off Founders Day sale.

But for what are my primary CC guns, it would be my Shield, XDs, and LCP. IWB and Pocket carry on all three.

Back