what do you carry concealed ?

Either a g17, a service xdm 9mm, sp101 4" .357. And my BUG, a hammerless taurus m85. 38 special 2". Year round , any temperature. Iwb 2 or 3 o'clock for my maib carry. Left pocket in a pocket holster fof my BUG. XL Tshirts untucked, sometimes with a button down shirt. I stay in the south so it gets hot but it doesn't matter to me. Oh yeah, I'm not a big guy, I'm 5'8" 176lbs. But so buff, dude. Lol :)

I've grown fond of my NAA Mini Revolver in .22 Magnum. Slip it in my pocket and forget it's there. I don't have to dress around it, I can bend and turn any which way I want, and five rounds of .22 Mag that I can place with a fair amount of accuracy gives me some peace of mind.

If I feel like carrying something larger I double up to a .44 Bulldog.

Sixty percent of my carry is with a Springfield XD subcompact in .40 S&W.
Twenty percent is a 3 inch Ruger SP101 .357 mag. The other twenty percent is a S&W 442 .38 special.

Been carrying my Ruger LC9 in Crossbreed Mini-tuck for a couple months now and been very pleased with this setup. However since it's starting to cool off, I'll prolly start carrying my HK USP Compact 9mm in a Galco Summer Comfort soon.

Lately it's been a Glock 17

I'm a huge believer in .45 I have several, but I'm at a capacity stand point right now.

17+1 speer gold dot +p+'s

SIG 1911 XO / SA 1911 custom / Colt Gold Cup / Colt 70 Series / SIG P226 e2 / Browning High-power / Walther PPQ / G17 / G34 / G19 / G21 / G22 / S&W M-19 / Hk USP 40 / Rem 870 / Rock R. AR-15

sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII

8ubama4y.jpg

FNX-40 with OD Green slide
14+1 with another 14 of Zombie Max (you never know. Lol)

I'm getting a Taurus Slim 9 with crimson trace laser guard. Probably going to Cerakote the slide OD too. Lol
y8anesaq.jpg

e4ujuba7.jpg
And this is the ammo for it
eje5umaq.jpg

What I usually always carry concealed

Sig Sauer 1911 Tacops Galco King Tuk IWB at 4 o'clock (without light) for CC with light for HD in night stand. Hornandy Zombie MAX 185gr Z-MAX(because who doesn't want a round for zombies?) or Federal Guard Dog 165gr.

If and when I rotate CC guns, I carry a Springfield Armory XD9SC with a Galco King Tuk also at 4o'clock with Hornady 115gr FTX

image-6.jpg

image-7.jpg

Last couple of months been my SCCY CPX-2 (no safety). Very happy with it. If I had a reason not to carry it I there are MANY good options out there. No reason not to, though...

Bob

Back