what do you carry concealed ?

Ruger LCR .357 mag w/crimson trace grips, either with a king tuck, or an ankle rig. In the winter, or when I can dress accordingly, I'll pack my Beretta M9

Summer time and dress a PT738 in a PKT holster HOPNADY CRITICAL DEFENSE 90grn FXT AMMO
In winter or whenever dress permits a PT145 in a IWB holster Federal 230grn HYDRA-SHOK JHP. Carry all the time.

In the summer S&W Bodyguard .38 that I like shooting alot and have got really good in a King Tuck which is a great holster. Winter, Ruger SR.40c in a IWB Galco. The Sr may be getting the heave o'vr for a Sp101 2.25in. I just should've saved my money and got the S&W without the laser sight.

Either: Colt Agent 38 spl, or Charter Arms 44 spl bulldog or Safari Arms 45 Cohort, in my right hip jeans pocket, covered by a shirttail.

SP101 2.25" or LCR 38 or Kahr CW9. Looking to get a Sig P238 for when I feel like just carrying a true pocket gun plus it would be a BUG to the others mentioned. Trying to get past to cost of the pocket .380 the P238 commands.

Always: 1 7/8" S&W M37 Airweight .38spl on the belt either IWB or OWB.

Optional: S&W 4" M586 .357 magnum in a shoulder rig with two comp II speed loaders carried in an offside pouch.

Back