what do you carry concealed ?

Most often an LCP. Frequently a PM9. Out walking the dogs and stuff, NAA Black Widow.

use3.jpg

chonggrips.jpg

I have reached that point where I no longer buy for fun but for what works for conceal carry, home protection, and a little range time. I have ditched all my safe queens in favor of the not so pretty but reliable consistently with me pieces. For the past four years it has been either a Kel-Tec p3at or pf9 the vast majority of the time but today I did pick up
a6934819-2dfb-7fbb.jpg
one I have had before. S&W M&P 9c. One of my all time favorite carry guns. Can't remember why I got rid of the first one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

S&W M&P 40c, loaded with Hornady TAP 180's in a CB Supertuck, and two reloads.

"A People that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both" Dwight D. Eisenhower.

Shoot more, talk less...

A Taurus 851 (38 Spl, 5-shot)......right front pocket or in a strongside OWB holster.

OR

A Taurus PT-145 (45 ACP).....strongside OWB in a belt slide holster, at the 2:00 position.

OR

A Stoeger Cougar (9mm Para)....strongside OWB in a belt slide, at the 2:00 position.

OR

An S&W Model 10 (3" HB, 38 Spl)....strongside OWB in a Bianchi 111, at the 3:00 postion.

Most commonly, it's either the Taurus 851 or the Taurus PT-145.

Not sure if I've answered this before but most of the time a S&W M&P 45c in an Adams Texas IWB holster (Absolutely best holster I've ever owned BTW) loaded with 230 gr PDX1s. If I can't do that a keltec P32 either in a galco pocket holster or a shark tac (I think that's his name, he's from Ohio and does the gun show circuit) kydex neck holster loaded with gold dots

Back